Suddenly...

Camera bag (This includes camera and lenses)
Godlib (because I am obligated by his comment to at least mention him, even though he, just like myself am perfectly capable of making it out of the house on our own)
and important paperwork, Marriage License, Bank Paperwork, Birth Certificates, etc (conveniently in a box)

EDIT: Cloudsdale Radio just Rick Roll'd me. What is going on? :confused:

That's still running? @_@ Rickroll is one of 100 possible fallback songs which play if the database connection is down. If it ever plays, there's probably something wrong that needs looked into.

Alternatively, fire box/fire proof safe.

There is no excuse to not have a safety deposit box. They're cheap, they're safe, they're secure. Fire boxes will not last in a fire as long as you might expect. (30 minutes, MAYBE).

There is no excuse to not have a safety deposit box. They're cheap, they're safe, they're secure. Fire boxes will not last in a fire as long as you might expect. (30 minutes, MAYBE).

Look, I have to have something to grab, otherwise my post would have been useless. ;( And I am not carrying Godlib's heavy PC down three flights of stairs.

My sister (she is adorable)
My electronics bag (consisting of my laptop and phone)
Duke of Ed bag (that is some serious survival shiz)

[Pissed off Senseless Rambling] Well... since there's SO MANY smart*sses giving so smart answers, (I'm not talking about the creative ones, just the "smart" ones. Lookout for the difference.) I'm just gonna do the same too.

- All my stuff
- All of the stuff that's not mine
- Whatever stuff might be left after the two previous.

There! Three things only! :D [/Pissed off Senseless Rambling]

Anyway...

- My Pc Monitor
- My Pc Case
- My APC.

:totally-not-addicted-to-technology-plz:

I'm a koala, and there's plenty trees to live in. No biggy.
Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus
And a box with all of my stuff in it and that hot chick down the street in it too.

im grabbing my sweat pants because i never walk around the house with pants and need to cover my butt outside lol and im grabbing to kids, if i leave the door open my dogs will run out they when there isnt a fire lol and my mom would already be out and I experienced this before with jerzey. So I dont need to save him. He decided to make me mothers day dinner one time... I was playing halo in the living room i smell smoke and hear him to tell me to come here, I walk in the kitchen and their were flames on the stove, so I didnt know why but I decided to take the flaming pan that was on fire and throw water on it, flames flew over my head, and burnt the kitchen down instantly it was like some cartoon scene... but before I could turn around and run, Jerzey had did some road runner trick... and zoomed right past me and right out the front door and left me in there lmao. Man... black people take flight in situations lol

Back