Supremacy 1914

You're not attacking a major nation. Korea can't have a human player. And like I said, I didn't put the rule in place, thus I am not going to ask them to stop. I didn't say anything about that.

Also, I'd like to please ask you to not to give me an attitude. I will not give two shits about removing you from the alliance if you plan to just be an ass.
Whoa whoa, I was just getting in the character.

No need to be so defensive.

You know I'm not generally a douche.
Calm down bic boi.

Whoa whoa, I was just getting in the character.

No need to be so defensive.

You know I'm not generally a douche.
Calm down bic boi.
Sorry, but when I'm discussing game rules and such, I don't really expect in-character responses. That just sounded like unnecessary douchebaggery, and I responded in kind.

Also, I'm female, incase that fact has somehow still eluded people.

Sorry, but when I'm discussing game rules and such, I don't really expect in-character responses. That just sounded like unnecessary douchebaggery, and I responded in kind.

Also, I'm female, incase that fact has somehow still eluded people.
The "calm down bic boi" was a reference to a video that I can't think of at the moment.

I may or may not abandon the Asia game at some point, I don't know. I'm not doing so well in resources, and I can't build much to get them improved.

Unless this is a problem everyone else is having in this game, I think Philippines might not have been the best option to go with.

I may or may not abandon the Asia game at some point, I don't know. I'm not doing so well in resources, and I can't build much to get them improved.

Unless this is a problem everyone else is having in this game, I think Philippines might not have been the best option to go with.
I'm also in a bad spot for resources, but I'm being wasteful/tyrannical/reckless, so that might be the cause of that.

I'm also in a bad spot for resources, but I'm being wasteful/tyrannical/reckless, so that might be the cause of that.
Well, I mean generally in resource production. I might the tiniest amount every hour in everything. I'm not losing resources so much, but I'm not really getting much either.

Is there a general walkthrough that I skipped for this game? aha It's quite confusing on how to get resources and what controls output etc. I feel so stupid

I'm having some issues with resources being created slowly and that's probably just the map.

I'm having some issues with resources being created slowly and that's probably just the map.
Maybe. I think Europe is probably more about having a lot of one thing, but then Asia is more well rounded but not as much of any one specific thing.

Maybe. I think Europe is probably more about having a lot of one thing, but then Asia is more well rounded but not as much of any one specific thing
Sounds about right. I've noticed oil is a lot more widespread than the other maps, along with most other resources.

Currently Sobafoc and Moondoggy in the Asia game are invading what would potentially be players. I didn't make a rule against it this game so I'm not going to stop them, but that makes it so Malaysia and Siam are not able to be played by a person. As the game isn't even near full, it doesn't matter so much, but in any future games I'd like people to give a little bit more time before attacking major nations, please.

I just picked a nation that had a NPC and I attacked. I want to grow, my people yearn for more resources for their ePods and the like. Besides, I was attacking a tiny island right off my coast and guess who was there, but Patchouli. You're just jealous of my huge spheres of influence. Also, I have pretty much no idea what I am doing.

I just picked a nation that had a NPC and I attacked. I want to grow, my people yearn for more resources for their ePods and the like. Besides, I was attacking a tiny island right off my coast and guess who was there, but Patchouli. You're just jealous of my huge spheres of influence. Also, I have pretty much no idea what I am doing.
Like I said, I didn't make a rule, so I'm not saying anything be done -this game-, I'm just saying, in future games, let enough time for some people to join before you demolish a playable country. At this point it doesn't look like anyone else is really going to join though. And if they do, they're kind of too late to complain.

And yes, I was there, I was sending my army there way before you joined :P

So, I started another game on the Great War map. Just search Team9000 and you'll find it.

Catch with this one is, it won't start until all 31 players join. So, in the far future, maybe we can get that filled up and start that action. You can pick your country now and change your avatar and such but you won't be able to build or give orders until it's full.

Figure this is better than trying to set it up when (or if) we get that many people wanting to play.

Me invading Morocco
IcrtJq3.png

Back