Supremacy 1914

Railways, harbours or factories, as well as making sure your morale is at 100%.
To be more precise:

Railways boost resource production by 33% (but have 500 coal upkeep every day, so build them in your coal provinces first for maximum coal)
Harbours boost resource production by 25% (expensive though)
Factories boost resource production by 8% per level (i.e. level 2 boosts it by 16%, level 4 by 32%)

The higher your morale is, the more you produce, the more guys you train...Luckily, harbours, railways and factories also boost morale.

Well, I had to go AFK for 1 day, and that happens.

And the worst part is that I could have stopped it if I was there because my armies were sitting outside Lisbon and Tangiers.

*teardrop*
Good game, Kris.
Rety.png

Good game.

I still don't really know if we can get the whole full 31 players, but don't forget that a Great War map exists.

Currently there's 22 slots left. It's still a lot so it might not happen, but it would be really fun to get a large map going of Team9000.

I still don't really know if we can get the whole full 31 players, but don't forget that a Great War map exists.

Currently there's 22 slots left. It's still a lot so it might not happen, but it would be really fun to get a large map going of Team9000.
I propose putting a deadline down.

That's not really possible. The game won't start until it's full.

There's nothing I can do to start it other than get people to join.
I see.
Sorry for my ignorance.

Perhaps we could let randoms join? Is that a thing that's changeable?

Most team9000 games are external.

We might even see some new faces.

I see.
Sorry for my ignorance.

Perhaps we could let randoms join? Is that a thing that's changeable?

Most team9000 games are external.

We might even see some new faces.
It's an internal alliance game, so no. Not unless we add them to the alliance, which I don't want to do.

I'm also, not exactly a fan of having randoms join, exactly. I mean, any of you could do that on your own, if you wanted to do that. Anyone can just start a game and tell everyone about it here. I only just facilitate Team9000 only games.

It's an internal alliance game, so no. Not unless we add them to the alliance, which I don't want to do.

I'm also, not exactly a fan of having randoms join, exactly. I mean, any of you could do that on your own, if you wanted to do that. Anyone can just start a game and tell everyone about it here. I only just facilitate Team9000 only games.
I'm only offering suggestions to fill the current game.

If it is impossible, (which it seems to be) would it not be fruitful to just start up the great war game(by that I mean make a new one.)

I mean, 8 of those 9 people signed up like on the first couple of days.

I think everyone who would be interested has seen this by now.

I'm only offering suggestions to fill the current game.

If it is impossible, (which it seems to be) would it not be fruitful to just start up the great war game(by that I mean make a new one.)

I mean, 8 of those 9 people signed up like on the first couple of days.

I think everyone who would be interested has seen this by now.
I suppose, but I really didn't want to have a bazillion AI countries. I suppose we can just leave the other as a "Maybe this will happen" one.

I'll most likely have it unranked, so Allimon's dad can actually join it. Plus it's a little too large to leave mostly empty and still be ranked, in my opinion.

Also, with that map... I noticed the peace period is 2 weeks. I feel as though a map that is primarily players is not exactly conducive to a peace period that long.

Also, with that map... I noticed the peace period is 2 weeks. I feel as though a map that is primarily players is not exactly conducive to a peace period that long.
Well, what do you think it should be then? Not that I can change it anyway.

It's not too long for ones with not a lot of players though, is it?

Well, what do you think it should be then? Not that I can change it anyway.

It's not too long for ones with not a lot of players though, is it?
I would say 7 days is fine for a peace period regular games, it at least speeds things up from the 14 days. With 14 days, I essentially sat around in my country just waiting for the peace period to end and built up my military. If I didn't have the provinces I did, I would probably be out of certain resources constantly and unable to fix it until 14 days had passed.

For the Great War, maybe 5 days would be fine in the future?

I would say 7 days is fine for a peace period regular games, it at least speeds things up from the 14 days. With 14 days, I essentially sat around in my country just waiting for the peace period to end and built up my military. If I didn't have the provinces I did, I would probably be out of certain resources constantly and unable to fix it until 14 days had passed.

For the Great War, maybe 5 days would be fine in the future?
Well, I have a feeling that game might never even start anyway so it shouldn't be too big of a deal. And okay, I just don't want people going to war with players so quickly. If there's not a lot of players in the Great War one, I don't really want people getting eliminated right off the bat, you know? Gives people time to get ready.

EDIT: Btw, the whole reason I wanted the Great War map to be full is to have a lot of people, otherwise I think it would probably be better to stick with 10-15 player maps instead of 30 player maps.

Back