Supremacy 1914

I would like to join the upcoming game. thanks.
This is my father, by the way. I managed to interest him in this game through his observing me and as such wants to join me in playing. However, this does not seem to be possible with anticheat enabled since that disables the ability for two people sharing a connection to play. Would it be at all possible to have that disabled in future games? If these games are going to be internal, I don't see the need for it. Of course, it's still up to you whether you disable it or not.

This is my father, by the way. I managed to interest him in this game through his observing me and as such wants to join me in playing. However, this does not seem to be possible with anticheat enabled since that disables the ability for two people sharing a connection to play. Would it be at all possible to have that disabled in future games? If these games are going to be internal, I don't see the need for it. Of course, it's still up to you whether you disable it or not.
I don't see a problem disabling it in some other games, but the reason I didn't is because you can't gain rank otherwise, which unlocks features such as other maps (South America and Middle East) and other unit types (air and navy).

I don't see a problem disabling it in some other games, but the reason I didn't is because you can't gain rank otherwise, which unlocks features such as other maps (South America and Middle East) and other unit types (air and navy).
Oh, I see. That's sensible; I would definitely like to rank in these games. Let's keep it enabled for the most part then?

Whoa, one of my territories was just taken over... And we're not out of piece period... Huh?

Whoa, one of my territories was just taken over... And we're not out of piece period... Huh?
You've left many of your taken cities in a state of uprising. Without a military presence there to calm them down, they'll defect. Don't try to expand so quickly.

It is definitely due to uprisings. When you spread yourself that thin and don't allow time for regions to stop revolting before moving on, you're bound to get something to rebel.
Naturally, I expected that. My issue was the fact it was sent to some random nearby country. Not the country I took over.

You *had* to say something about players invading other countries! Now Fireyshadow (WHICH MAKES NO SENSE) is invading Burma and has taken the one territory I was needing. Psh...what a waste.

What is this I don't even. I guess because the original country was destroyed and I was the only other country nearby that wasn't Japan they just chose to join me.

I'm not complaining

What is this I don't even. I guess because the original country was destroyed and I was the only other country nearby that wasn't Japan they just chose to join me.

I'm not complaining
It generally doesn't go back to the original country, I don't think the game remembers what the original country is. It just goes to the nearest powerful other country. Random of course, but the more powerful the country the more likely they are to get it.

Oh, I see. That's sensible; I would definitely like to rank in these games. Let's keep it enabled for the most part then?
Would you want me to make a certain game (not sure what map) so your dad can join? Or do you just want to wait until one of these finishes? Because that might take awhile.

Would you want me to make a certain game (not sure what map) so your dad can join? Or do you just want to wait until one of these finishes? Because that might take awhile.
If he expresses an interest here, go ahead. Otherwise, we can wait.

If he expresses an interest here, go ahead. Otherwise, we can wait.
I'm not sure if there's an interest, but making a roleplay game would be rather interesting. With no ranking, there's not really any incentive to "win". So long as people don't completely ignore that and just conquer like they would anyway, I could see that as being a fun thing to do. War would not be the focus.

Actually If you wanted to start another game I'll make sure Allimon isn't on it. That way there is no "cheating". I was planning on crushing him even if we could play together. :P

Actually If you wanted to start another game I'll make sure Allimon isn't on it. That way there is no "cheating". I was planning on crushing him even if we could play together. :P
There's already a number of people who have formed alliances that stick across games. Being friends with another person in-game isn't unheard of, having you and Allimon in the same game won't be a problem.

Lol I invaded because my resource production is low and my country is already small as it is. :P Makes plenty of sense to me

So, is there any way to increase your county's production of resources besides owning territories that produce that resource? I'm building improvements in my territories, but I don't see a change in production.

Back