Supremacy 1914

Well, I'm thinking maybe we should decide on a time that -most- of us will all be on to start the game, just so it's not a few people starting early and getting an advantage.

I would do the option of starting once all the slots are full, but I realized that might be difficult if some of the people back out or take awhile to join.

Well, it's going to be impossible to get everyone on at exactly the same time to start. How about I start it just before the gamenight on Saturday, so people can get in the game before getting to the gamenight, leave a day where no one can attack for anyone else to join after, and see how that goes?

I just saw this. You had me at "Risk-like."
Interested!!!!
Dude count me in; this sounds like mad fun.
ill do it
Count me in if this becomes a thing.
Just reminding you all incase you don't have this thread watched that the game started. If you're still interested, you should probably get in now before me and Vincent take all the minor nations.

Password is pineapple as usual.

Just reminding you all incase you don't have this thread watched that the game started. If you're still interested, you should probably get in now before me and Vincent take all the minor nations.

Password is pineapple as usual.
May I join?

May I join?
Well, it's 10 players, and not a lot seem to be joining so I'd say it's just first-come-first-serve then.

Though I have a friend that can't currently log in that wishes to, so if you could leave Russia for her, that would be appreciated. Nevermind, she's in.

I would like to ask everyone playing to please not use Goldmarks in this and any other Team9000 games. It's cheap (UNLESS YOU MEAN FOR YOUR WALLET HUEHUEHUE) and extremely pay-to-win and I don't think it belongs in Team9000 games at all.

I'm pretty sure you have a certain amount to begin with without paying, but please just, don't use it in Team9000 games.

I'm actually currently using mine up in a non-Team9000 game, just simply to beat up this douche using them against me which has brought me to the conclusion that it should not be used.

I would like to ask everyone playing to please not use Goldmarks in this and any other Team9000 games. It's cheap (UNLESS YOU MEAN FOR YOUR WALLET HUEHUEHUE) and extremely pay-to-win and I don't think it belongs in Team9000 games at all.

I'm pretty sure you have a certain amount to begin with without paying, but please just, don't use it in Team9000 games.

I'm actually currently using mine up in a non-Team9000 game, just simply to beat up this douche using them against me which has brought me to the conclusion that it should not be used.
I'll probably end up getting bored of the game before I use it up. I like hoarding too much.

I can't find my country... T.T

I've been in the wrong game this whole time...

Back