Supremacy 1914

So, since these games tend to take...awhile, I was curious if anyone would be interested in another game, on a different map perhaps, that way we could double the fun.

There is a South East Asia map that can allow 15 players
1000px-9a2c1f4e38b3485735ba21628ae88c74.png

Orrr we could be ambitious and go for the 31 player map of Europe and North America

Great_war.png

OR HELL WE COULD DO BOTH, THRICE THE FUN!

So, since these games tend to take...awhile, I was curious if anyone would be interested in another game, on a different map perhaps, that way we could double the fun.

There is a South East Asia map that can allow 15 players
1000px-9a2c1f4e38b3485735ba21628ae88c74.png

Orrr we could be ambitious and go for the 31 player map of Europe and North America

Great_war.png

OR HELL WE COULD DO BOTH, THRICE THE FUN!
Whatever we do, I want to be able to embrace my weeaboo nature and be Japan.

I think I'll start with the South East Asia game, and then if we ever gather enough people I'll start another on the Great War map.

It's an internal alliance game, so that means you have to either accept the invite I sent you, or search alliances for Team9000 and ask to join.

Afterwhich, you can search games for Team9000 and the South East Asia map will be there.

I just saw this. You had me at "Risk-like."
probably the second one as that leads to a group vote, which imo is always best. ALso, is supremacy 1914 free? too lazy to actually look lol.

and yes i am too lazy to click a link.
Because you both missed getting into the other game, letting you know there's a new one open.
Whatever we do, I want to be able to embrace my weeaboo nature and be Japan.
Also if you want that you better get in here and take it.

Because you both missed getting into the other game, letting you know there's a new one open.

Also if you want that you better get in here and take it.
Eh where How !HELQ1

Edit: Found

Double edit: I got Japan. I feel complete.

But, now I must clean up this mess, because I panic'd when the game started in order to get Japan.

Gur Khagan Jiyuueno shall see all of the lands united into one grand Mongolian empire!

Edit: We are also having a special sale next Tuesday on our Mongolian Beef.

It has come to my attention that someone has been using GM to conduct spy actions, despite me instructing not to use GM.

Whoever it is, stop it. If you continue, and I find out who you are, you will be removed from the alliance and will not be able to participate in any further games.

Currently Sobafoc and Moondoggy in the Asia game are invading what would potentially be players. I didn't make a rule against it this game so I'm not going to stop them, but that makes it so Malaysia and Siam are not able to be played by a person. As the game isn't even near full, it doesn't matter so much, but in any future games I'd like people to give a little bit more time before attacking major nations, please.

Currently Sobafoc and Moondoggy in the Asia game are invading what would potentially be players. I didn't make a rule against it this game so I'm not going to stop them, but that makes it so Malaysia and Siam are not able to be played by a person. As the game isn't even near full, it doesn't matter so much, but in any future games I'd like people to give a little bit more time before attacking major nations, please.
Uhhhhhhhhhh... I apologize for being a little rash. They had teh mats.

Sorry, but I have big plans.

Considering you didn't put a rule in place, if you intend on stopping me, I'll only accept it in the form of soldiers.

Sorry, but I have big plans.

Considering you didn't put a rule in place, if you intend on stopping me, I'll only accept it in the form of soldiers.
You're not attacking a major nation. Korea can't have a human player. And like I said, I didn't put the rule in place, thus I am not going to ask them to stop. I didn't say anything about that.

Also, I'd like to please ask you to not to give me an attitude. I will not give two shits about removing you from the alliance if you plan to just be an ass.

Back