• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

T9K dead?

Interesting how a thread asking about a "dead" community attracts so many more posts in a short timeframe. I guess that goes to show that we aren't as dead as it may seem. Yes, the forums are quiet for now. I haven't seen a good thread in a while, and so I haven't been posting. I assume many others feel similarly. But I have been suffering T9k withdrawal during these past few months, so I've decided that I'll try to join Mumble more often and stop being so silent. I would have already, but I've been busy with work for the past two weeks.

Although, as many have said already in the last few pages, the solution to this less-than-formerly-active community would be the arrival of a new game for T9k to obsess over. I'm sure one will pop up before the end of 2013. *coughcoughgiantrobotscoughcough*

At this point, t9k is just an outlet for me to talk to like-minded individuals i respect and enjoy the company of. It's pretty much a ridiculously advanced IRC channel if you will, and I have no complaints. Thanks to everyone who is still around for being around.
did u get a hurr cut?

Fixed that for you. (click the link)
Screw your TF2 warmongering! I would prefer to have a Dino D-Day month of gaming versus ever playing TF2 again... Don't dare recommend a inferior product like that ever again. Besides it seems like Elevator Source is T9k's most active game.................go figure..........

Screw your TF2 warmongering! I would prefer to have a Dino D-Day month of gaming versus ever playing TF2 again... Don't dare recommend a inferior product like that ever again. Besides it seems like Elevator Source is T9k's most active game.................go figure..........
You wanna fight cheeky cunt
I'll rip your gawky neck off fagit
I swear on me mum

Reviving a thread, but months later what are your thoughts...This is meant as a Poll type question

Reviving a thread, but months later what are your thoughts...This is meant as a Poll type question
Depends if the discussion actually continues or not. Pretty sure the answers then are the same as they are now, which makes reviving this thread a douche move.
Isn't there an identical/similar thread floating around?. Why even revive this?
People see other people getting attention for something they already did. Jealousy ensues. You get the picture.
The fact that you are still here to pointlessly revive this thread should answer your question.

So uhh..

Back