T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Ha I took your capital! Ya I never really liked that either since people can just focusfire the capital and instawin. Also never cared for the Wonder victory because it encouraged attacking to prevent accumulating points. I'll go into more details with those who wish to play at 6PM today. Til then updating for a few events planned in the future for you guys and gals :).

~Bored

Ha I took your capital! Ya I never really liked that either since people can just focusfire the capital and instawin. Also never cared for the Wonder victory because it encouraged attacking to prevent accumulating points. I'll go into more details with those who wish to play at 6PM today. Til then updating for a few events planned in the future for you guys and gals :).

~Bored
sheeeet, won't be available until after 7:30pm MT... :eek: count me in on the roster!

~Bored

I almost forgot about this, can you add me to the list of players?

~Bored
I definitely want to participate, but due to the timing of my work, I won't be able to log in until 0500 the following morning. Hope that's alright.

again it's a longterm gamenight that can have e-mail notifications for when its your turn (think of it like the old people who play chess over the phone and take a day to figure out a move.)

I would like in on this as well. I'm not great at the game, but I do enjoy a good challenge.

However, 6PM in what timezone?

Sigh well a lot of people are wanting to participate but won't be available until a later time or even the next day, so since nothing is scheduled for Saturday, I'll be willing to move it back for people to have more of a chance to be involved with this event. To cut down on the posts please like this post so I can get a running amount of people to expect at 6PM CST on Saturday, or voice if you will not be able to show up as this will help more so in the gamemode I'm thinking on running.

~Bored

Sigh well a lot of people are wanting to participate but won't be available until a later time or even the next day, so since nothing is scheduled for Saturday, I'll be willing to move it back for people to have more of a chance to be involved with this event. To cut down on the posts please like this post so I can get a running amount of people to expect at 6PM CST on Saturday, or voice if you will not be able to show up as this will help more so in the gamemode I'm thinking on running.

~Bored
I'm confused. Like the post if we want to be a part of it, or only if we can be there at 1800 CST?

oh god i hate that so much. "Oh hey you can have this day off next week"

Next week comes, day off arrives, phone rings.

"Uhm yeah, we need you to come in."

JUST WTF WORK.
Typically labour laws are in place to prevent this, minimum 24 hour notice and whatnot. But a lot of times with large labour pools, if you don't go in, they'll replace you with someone who will.

Well... there may be a slight issue with the Civ V game.

Bored left first last night, and I ended up being the host at the end. I saved the map/game so we could continue playing it, and there is only... one small problem...

I'm going to need Bored to hop into this lobby before I can re-open the server... He is the only player that seems to have been replaced by an AI.
(Screenshot doesn't show it, but SunDragon is still in as his Civ as well)

CivilizationV_DX11 2013-12-15 08-25-17-01.png

Once Bored comes in, I will have the game open for as long as I can so that everyone who was involved can join and take their turns when they are available.

Sidenote:
If I open the game, random people are able to join and it won't allow me to have it as a private game anymore.

HEY GUYS
Tf2 game night tonight! Bring some friends and stoof <3
I'll be giving away a ton of hats :D Info's on the front page, but it is from 7pm CST to whenever it dies.

Back