T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

CS:GO game night over. Not many turned up, but those who did experienced a thrill above all others.

MVP = Zen, for being #1 camper and AUG fanatic. :p
Thx for hosting the CS:GO GN, it was enjoyable and hope to have more GNs like that :D Zennai recorded as MVP!

Community Meeting reminder for later tonight :D Feel free to show up and voice input on ideas and maybe see what's up with how T9k is moving forward on stuffs (if Wooty or Ozy attend which is currently \_(:confused:)_/ but I'll take minutes of the meeting so all's good.)

6PM - 6:30PM CST afterwards...... THIS!!!!!

Sigh rescheduled due to attendees not being able to attend.

I'm not sure when I will be getting my internet hooked up. I was told it would be 2 weeks ago, then last week, and now this Friday so I might not be able to attend.

Community Meeting reminder for later tonight :D Feel free to show up and voice input on ideas and maybe see what's up with how T9k is moving forward on stuffs (if Wooty or Ozy attend which is currently \_(:confused:)_/ but I'll take minutes of the meeting so all's good.)

6PM - 6:30PM CST afterwards...... THIS!!!!!

Sigh rescheduled due to attendees not being able to attend.
Rescheduled for when?

We should have another CS:GO night.
But make it official. Last time barely anyone turned up. Let's get a packed server.

...And hopefully Launch won't be fucked so we won't be doing stock pistol only rounds.
Not that those weren't fun, but I like to be able to use the dakdak too

We should have another CS:GO night.
But make it official. Last time barely anyone turned up. Let's get a packed server.

...And hopefully Launch won't be fucked so we won't be doing stock pistol only rounds.
Not that those weren't fun, but I like to be able to use the dakdak too
Date & time you would be able to 'see over' the event?

Rescheduled for when?
Ah yea it's in the first post, but 12/7/13.

http://www.jc-mp.com/

As posted in the Just Cause MP thread, there're doing a final beta before release this year, so yea.

We should do a games-night for this too.
http://www.jc-mp.com/

As posted in the Just Cause MP thread, there're doing a final beta before release this year, so yea.

We should do a games-night for this too.

Yeah it would have to be hosted by someone other then me, I did have a copy of the game, but have no idea where it went :/ So if you would like to host or 'over-see' or whatever the event I would be happy to incite a revolt among the masses (just give a date and time converted to CST.)

~Bored

P.S. I'll host a Civ 5 PitBoss game (dedicated server game) starting next Friday night (not this Friday) for those interested in Civ 5. The start time will still be 6PM CST unless the majority wish for a different time. Please note! This game is going to last for a long, long, long....... time and the dedicated server will be up as well as e-mail notifications of when it's a person's turn (when they are out of game of course) just so people can keep track of the game and not be opening the match only to find that they can't take their turn. If someone is afk for more then 24 hours though their turn might be skipped or they may be kicked from the game. Excluding holiday plans of course for this rule. As some people may be traveling and I understand that.

A friend of mine may or may not want a copy of JC2, since he could be able to buy it himself. But I might have a spare copy to give out, if someone /reeeeaaalllyyy/ wants to play Just Cause 2 MP and has a decent computer to do so.

Revised first post for community meeting info and JC2 stuff, if interested check it out. I'm still planning MM8DM for after the meeting. :p

~Bored

JC2 is yet another game sitting uninstalled in my Steam library, but this multiplayer sounds awesome.

Team9000 is dead, they said.
5FsYT.png

5FuE1.jpg

Ah, wish I was there too. My computer finally decided to explode on me yesterday so I am on a phone right now. No Mumble for me! And dang it all, I am finally 18 and I don't get to Mumble with you guys. Oh well. I guess there will be other times. I do want to know the weird things that were bound to happen in that chat room.

Date & time you would be able to 'see over' the event?

Ah yea it's in the first post, but 12/7/13.

Yeah it would have to be hosted by someone other then me, I did have a copy of the game, but have no idea where it went :/ So if you would like to host or 'over-see' or whatever the event I would be happy to incite a revolt among the masses (just give a date and time converted to CST.)

~Bored

P.S. I'll host a Civ 5 PitBoss game (dedicated server game) starting next Friday night (not this Friday) for those interested in Civ 5. The start time will still be 6PM CST unless the majority wish for a different time. Please note! This game is going to last for a long, long, long....... time and the dedicated server will be up as well as e-mail notifications of when it's a person's turn (when they are out of game of course) just so people can keep track of the game and not be opening the match only to find that they can't take their turn. If someone is afk for more then 24 hours though their turn might be skipped or they may be kicked from the game. Excluding holiday plans of course for this rule. As some people may be traveling and I understand that.
Available Victory options? All except Time, or just Domination?

Back