T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

Fixed Warsow MVPs due to requests (was wondering who it was that I thought of having crazy skills that night :D.)

Updated for KF game night tonight! You'll have to talk to Casey about BF3 game night stuff, pretty sure it's base game.

BF3 and KF pique my interests... How unfortunate that the time you guys decide to play at is usually around 7 in the morning for me =/

too bad I only spent 20 minutes in the game night >.> I had to go as Donkey Kong in my Homecoming Skit :D

Updated for CS: GO gamenight! Minecraft 1.4 release party will probably be an all day event so don't worry we'll help ya catch up :).

Updated for possible Minecraft 1.4 launch game night! :) Thank you all who attended this past weekend's activities and hope everyone had an enjoyable experience. I like the idea of a possible movie night, might look into hosting something in Nov. Maybe Tofurkey can host Batsu nights every night for the next year mwhahahaha (jk maybe tuesday nights?)

~Bored

Currently busy with personal stuff (the lot of you know what's happening :)) I will update stuff later on when things settle down, til then refer to calendars for gamenight events and #gamenight on mumble to discuss. Kill some zombies/terrorists/goombas for me guys :D.

~Bored

Updated for possible Minecraft 1.4 launch game night! :) Thank you all who attended this past weekend's activities and hope everyone had an enjoyable experience. I like the idea of a possible movie night, might look into hosting something in Nov. Maybe Tofurkey can host Batsu nights every night for the next year mwhahahaha (jk maybe tuesday nights?)

~Bored
Just always remember
We want a CS 1.6 Game night.

Ace of Spades game night updated and Nov. Calendar plan should be done in a couple days. Stay tuned!

~Bored

P.S. MVPs for the past few game nights will be determined at a later date, gotta rummage through some of the paperwork :D.

Back