T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

I pronounce this game night 'a hoax'

well not really, but an update would be greatly appreciate as most of us have no clue wth is going on.

Update:

Rock Island police arrested a man found naked and covered in cooking spray early Monday in the downtown area.

Officers responded to the call of a naked man at 3:27 a.m. in the 2200 block of 3rd Avenue, where they found him carrying a pair of shorts.

Rock Island Deputy Chief of Police Jeff VenHuizen said the man, AKA Woot, of Blue Grass, told officers he had taken off his shorts because they were too big and would not stay on.

“He said he had been dropped off somewhere on 11th Street and that he had walked to the area where he was apprehended,” VenHuizen said. “He had lathered himself up in Crisco. He was covered in grease, and was holding the can under his arm.

He said he was looking for a place to party,” VenHuizen added.

When officers searched the man’s shorts, they seized a quantity of drugs they suspected were methamphetamine.

Rock Island County prosecutors have charged Woot with possession of less than five grams of methamphetamine, a Class 3 Felony under Illinois law that carries a prison sentence of two to five years.

Woot also is charged with resisting a peace officer and possession of drug paraphernalia, both Class A misdemeanors that carry a jail sentence of up to one year.

A charge of lewd exposure was dismissed.

Woot was being held Tuesday night in the Rock Island County Jail on $40,000 bond.

http://qctimes.com/news/local/crime...cle_49279f1c-e105-11e1-b99f-0019bb2963f4.html

Updated for Throwback Thursday Event!

Thank you all for attending this weekend's events :).

~Bored

I do believe Minecraft Monday was a success. I would like to suggest, if it's not already in place, that we do this every week or every other week. :) Considering it's our most popular game, it would give more of a chance to people who have nothing other than Minecraft to feel like true members of the community. :3

Back