T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

And by 5 you mean 7est. Also I amend my starting time to apps 6:45...I just don't know how to read
LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES
PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

other plans got canceled today, so rather than drunken debauchery i'll be online for this :)

<prepares to be the most Infuriating Sniper to deal with Ever.

Damn it I slept in and missed the start time.
EDIT: NOOOOO I can't get on the T9K server cause of a password. :mad: Where can I find it?

Hey all, sorry I was unable to kick the game night off like I usually do, long story short: Friend haven't seen in years came up from FL, he threw an awesome party, and was occupied past the time to which I was wanting to be back for game night events. Anyways it's awesome that the game night went ahead as scheduled and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun.

As I've said before, most game nights I'll be able to attend beginning and end due to sleep pattern, and I suspect that later on when my little bundle of joy arrives I may not be able to attend as much as I would like to, I will still be more then happy to plan events and keep an eye out to make sure that things are going well at these events whether I'm there or not.

In conclusion: Sorry I had party to go to, glad your party went well though, events are there to organize the masses so everyone knows when the tea party is going on :) (sorry if I'm still kinda confusing, didn't get any sleep after the party really and yeaaaaaaa.)

~Bored

P.S. Editing for Saturday's game night/community night info on first post :).

Community Meeting is complete, lots of good questions asked and those who were there brought up a lot of great ideas that should shake things up a bit around here. :D

Altitude game night is starting NOW!!!! Location: 205.251.138.226

Updated first post for Trackmania game night on the 12th. Nuclear Dawn game night is on the 13th hosted by Casey at 7:30pm CST to which I will be unable to attend due to baby shower festivities :).

~Bored

P.S. Thanks to all those who showed up to this weekend's game nights and the community meeting, for more info on upcoming game nights feel free to check here. Carry on ladies and gents.

Updated first post for Trackmania game night on the 12th. Nuclear Dawn game night is on the 13th hosted by Casey at 7:30pm CST to which I will be unable to attend due to baby shower festivities :).

~Bored

Do you know if Casey is going to be streaming the game (Nuclear Dawn)? I don't have it, but if I have the chance, I'll watch some people playing it while I tinker around with my NES and Sega Genesis.

I might not be able to make the Trackmania night, but I will definitely be playing in the Nuclear Dawn Night. You better watch out, cause I'll be sneaking in yo bunkers, blasting up yo commanders.

Back