T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

I suggest you ask in the Mumble room titled '#gamenight' when it starts. When I bought my friend Jenna a copy it came with 2 guest passes. She probably still has them and may send you one. I'm not sure. Not everyone looks through here though and you'll get a much better response when everyone is all together.

Also, I just want to point out that because you're new here, don't expect people to jump at the opportunity to buy you a game. We've had a lot of people join for games then leave, plus people tend to spend more money on people they know. ((Not trying to start anything or offend anyone, or anything.))

You do realize that more than one person can make a game night correct?

Anyways I just looked into and found out that tshock the thing we use for terraria has been updated to http://tshock.co/xf/index.php?threads/tshock-for-terraria-1-2-3-1-release-thread.2750/]1.2.3.1. Also it has been patched for various bugs.

Why am I mentioning this? Because terraria is a lot of fun (with friends) and considering the previous world has died it would be a great time to start again! Also with the update you can set certain rules in place as to not screw over the limited amount of items in chests (and so one person doesn't screw over the rest of the world).

I propose this gamenight happen around may the 3rd as I think that give people enough time to prepare for the gamenight and time to get the server set up properly.

What are everyone's thoughts about this idea?

Anyways I just looked into and found out that tshock the thing we use for terraria has been updated to http://tshock.co/xf/index.php?threads/tshock-for-terraria-1-2-3-1-release-thread.2750/]1.2.3.1. Also it has been patched for various bugs.

Why am I mentioning this? Because terraria is a lot of fun (with friends) and considering the previous world has died it would be a great time to start again! Also with the update you can set certain rules in place as to not screw over the limited amount of items in chests (and so one person doesn't screw over the rest of the world).

I propose this gamenight happen around may the 3rd as I think that give people enough time to prepare for the gamenight and time to get the server set up properly.

Sounds good, I'm in.

Recently got terraria. Still haven't beat Plantera. Two days ago I beat the twins. (I SWEAR TO GOD MAN. THE EYE FIRE IS THE WORST THING IN ALL OF HISTORY) So playing with friends sounds nice. =)
Also as far as I know, I can probably do may the 3rd. If I can't. I can quickly join later in the week and such.

Back