T9K should make one of these

By the way, I did write a new script and used it in my recording.

Which was badass.

BTW, Rsmv, I can send you my script if you want.

I know!

Rsmv does the video

Moondoggy does the script

I do the voiceover

Sound sexy or what?

I was at work and I don't really have time to respond much, and I like Mr. Bean.

I will see what I can do. I'm not even sure I've watched this video to see what it is about. Is there a length of time you'd like the script to be? I can write it so it's short or long. I would probably max out at a three minute speech for whoever reads it.

Really, you guys flatter me way more than is deserved. You're going to make my already big head get bigger (giggity). And if that bear has a laser, there's absolutely no way I would be able to be more awesome than that.

I'd say ~1:30 would be good, not too long and not too short. a bit longer won't hurt. This won't be done by someone who reads/ talks slowly, either.

For the voice, I'd say wooty. Now that guy has a sexy voice. Sorry vorsprung. I know you got an sexy voice too, but like, you might not be able to do it at a good speed, and still have it clear, unmuffled and understandable. Wooty would be good for this for many reasons. He can talk very fast and clearly, has epic voice recording equipment, team9000 is his, and i guess i could keep on going on.
now please spam me with those pyro images :(

I'd say ~1:30 would be good, not too long and not too short. a bit longer won't hurt. This won't be done by someone who reads/ talks slowly, either.

For the voice, I'd say wooty. Now that guy has a sexy voice. Sorry vorsprung. I know you got an sexy voice too, but like, you might not be able to do it at a good speed, and still have it clear, unmuffled and understandable. Wooty would be good for this for many reasons. He can talk very fast and clearly, has epic voice recording equipment, team9000 is his, and i guess i could keep on going on.
now please spam me with those pyro images :(
Hey, I've already recorded mine, and it is beautiful.

It has 3d features and...nvm...
Aaaaand...
JUST_AS_PLANNED_by_Link_09.jpg

DERAILED.

Nice work, everyone. Now let's get to our newest project: How to T9K (in typography)!
MOVE OUT

Lawl... I love how Vorsprung keeps nominating himself to do things, and no one responds.
Luckily I'm so blinded by the comical form of arrogance I employ to a point of desperateness to convey my own inferiority complex (which results in a appealing comedic theme which amounts to much general acceptance) that I cannot hear you!

Also, self-nomination is the path to self-gratification, which I'm sure you are familiar with, Crane.
i responded? kinda?
Exactly! Nevertheless, I am excellent, and when I get around to putting the voice files up, then you will all compulsively orgasm to the majesty of me!

This is just like Bay 12, except with monologue!
FREEZE!
HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE!

No.
Don't worry, I've already fixed it.

For point of reference, here's my script:
You are a Guest on Team9000
Ohai there Guest.
You know, nobody wants to be a guest but you are one. That means you hate yourself, or are completely illiterate. Probably both.

Luckily we can help you so that no one hates you.
First off, what the hell IS TEAM9000?!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!IN FACT, WHAT ISN’T TEAM9000?
WE ARE A GAMING COMMUNITY!
THIS SCHIZZLE’S OVER 9000! Yeah! Over 1,500,000 members! Bitch please!

Your here now but what do you DO!?
You see these?
They’re called the /rules.
Here’s something new.
READ ‘EM! You can read can't you? OF COURSE YOU CAN! Or can’t. Either way!
Now that you know the rules, time to get sexy with the linky-linkys.
YEAH THAT’S RIGHT! There’s things other than Minecraft here? Who knew?
YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S A PONY! DEAL WITH IT! If you don’t like them, then harden the fuck up and go play with your Barbies. The bronies tell me real men watch horses. I tell you that I LIKE TF2!
Now who are YOU!?

Are you that spazzy little kid that just found Minecraft and made a penis and now asking for a pr0mt10nz.If that’s the case, maths tells me you are also an ignorant American who thinks waiting more than 2 minutes for McDonald’s is bad. If so, the blogs are NOT THE PROMOTION THREAD. Also, lay off the Double Quarter Pounders and eat somewholesome shit. First world problems, I tell you.

You see these. These highlighted and easy-to-read links a monkey with glaucoma could read? GO TO THE RIGHT ONE before you post pictures of your genitals on the image thread. You see the Minecraft Classic one? CLICK IT! All your problems are solved and you won’t end up like the little bitch in the corner who made a blog asking for colours on his name.

Also, if someone says something funny, or helps you out, or you are sexually attracted to them, LIKE THEIR FUCKING POSTS ALREADY. Ungrateful bastard.
Now if you are not that kid and I just wasted your time then you are probably a muddafarkin’ BADASS.

Now you are here because you like awesome people and awesome games. WHY? BECAUSE WE ARE TEAM9000!

NOW WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO? Are you searching for the meaning of life in the forums which just so happens to be a coconut riding a bowl of guacamole all over the internet? If so, YOU’RE SEARCHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE? FUCKING GAME NIGHTS!
We got Left for Team Portal 2 Episode 3 UP IN HERE!
We have fun on Mumble talking about anal hair and why Rainbow Dash is best pony. (Fuck, I’m going to be sick.)
We shamelessly rip off other forum’s material and re-hash them so it’s more funny. Welcome to the Internet. Grab your bag of crack on the way through, and we will be your guide.

Now hopefully you understood all that and you can comprehend all the jizzy-squizzy that you are about to experience and you learned a little something which makes our job easier!

NOW SAYOONARA, buttwipe!

I know, I'm good.

Back