T9K should make one of these

How is this? :3
You are a noob on Team9000
Hello there noob
Nobody wants to be a noob but you are one. That means you hate yourself.

Luckily we can help you so that no one hates you.
First off, what the hell IS TEAM9000?!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!
WE ARE A GAMING COMMUNITY!
THIS SHITS OVER 9000! 1,500,000 members! Bitch please!

Your here now but what do you DO!?
You see these?
RULES!
READ EM! You can read can't you? OF COURSE YOU CAN!
Now that you know the rules, time to get 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!
YEAH THATS RIGHT!
YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S A PONY! DEAL WITH IT! OR LOVE IT!
Now who are YOU!?
Are you that prancy little kid that just found minecraft and made a penis and now asking for a pr0mt10nz. If so, the blogs are NOT THE PROMOTION THREAD.
You see these. These sections? GO TO THE RIGHT ONE! You see the classic one? CLICK IT! All your problems are solved and you wont end up like the little bitch in the corner who made a blog asking for colors on his name.

Now if your not that kid and I just waisted your time then your probably a BAD ASS. Thats right, you came here because you like awesome people and awesome games. WHY? BECAUSE WERE TEAM9000!

NOW WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO? Are you searching for the meaning of life in the forums which just so happens to be a coconut riding a bowl of guacamole all over the internet? if so YOUR SEARCHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Also! If you see that awesome post that makes you laugh so hard you die from internet overdose. LIKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE? FUCKING GAME NIGHTS!
We got Left for Team Portal 2 Episode 3 UP IN HERE!

Now hopefully you understood all that and you can comprehend all the awesomeness that you are about to experience and you learned a little something which makes our job easier!

NOW BYE!

I will give it a whirl if I have a free moment. How should I send you the sound file? mp3? wav? I want to sacrifice as little sound quality as possible.

If I am going to make this I need 3 things.
1. Something to replace the term noob with that is Team9000 related.
2. Someone who has a amazing voice and a good mic/recording stuff that wants to do this.
3. ideas.

Go.
1. troll/asshat
2. vorsprung (his voice has a great accent/tone) :D
3. *thinks of what would get his attention* Ponies.

Just a tip to everyone, donvittorio sent in a voiceover one about the time I posted that and I am probably going to use it.
If you are very desperate to hear it msg me. :p

Man... It's like we have original ideas and generate our own content instead of ripping off other peoples...
Oh wait... that's XDA.

well, the premise is more or less that we can relate to xda and should make an original one for t9k......does not have to be e like XDA's....also does not have to be like epic meal time.....just the vibe I got off of rsmv's post....however I would like to see what RSMV comes up with.....

the point is, we can relate to xda a bit.

If you do end up making a similar video, do try to make the dialogue different rather than just replacing a few terms. :p
Rather interested in seeing how this turns out.
I'm suddenly reminded about Moondoggy's welcome posts...

Allow me to take this time to borrow what Vincent said and expound upon it. This post will entail a wonderful and detailed introspective into the Team9000 website. I'll be discussing with you several different links on our site that I would strongly encourage you to check out, and others that - while full of information and clickable things - may not be something you're quite ready for. I will also attempt during this time to infuse this discussion with bits of humor and oddities that should at the very least get you to smile. What is life worth living if one doesn't smile every so often anyways, right? Furthermore, I will welcome you to the site and the community and provide you a list of things to be cautious and/or aware of, most of which will be false and completely silly. At the end, I will include a random picture or .gif I find online via Google Image search, usually only using one word. Overall, the message will be light-hearted, moderately informative and full of fodder for others to use for silliness elsewhere on the site. So, LouisLegend98, prepare yourself for a Welcome you shant forget for at least a few days:

Welcome to Team9000! We are a humble bunch of rag-tag gamers spun from many different cloths but brought here under one banner: awesome. Much like a highly trained US Navy SEAL team, or any other county's equivalent, we've trained our skills and honed our senses to become the best at what we do. I'm not sure what it is we've become the best at, perhaps drinking a gallon of milk within an hour, or juggling chainsaws, you'll have to find out for yourself, then let me know. As you will find out over time, we are more than just Minecraft, and some of our members will shudder when you mention the game, but we are all (almost) nice and willing to discuss with you games, gadgets, girls, guys, guns and whatever else you may be interested in. There are a few links I would suggest you check out initially during your first few forays to our digital home: Blogs, Forums, Servers and Chat. Each of those are the gateways to making contact with us all one way or another and discover the true beauty of this place: My Little Pony Fanboys An eclectic group of people from around the world (mostly Australia for whatever the hell reason) whose interests are more intertwined than just games. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and as a final note, I will leave you with this humble welcome picture:

hey-there.gif

Hello there, zyzxdedid[iosbfixnzuhs! Welcome to Team9000! Here at Team9000 we pride ourselves in creating only the bets content on the web for other users to browse. You may know us for such things as massive pony picture spamming in every thread, or derailing threads within five post, or most famously for incredibly long over-wordy posts to mention just a few things for you to use in the future! Since 2009, Team9000 has grown exponentialy to a population OVER 9000! In our Minecraft Classic server alone we've had over 1million users. One of the great things about Team9000 that keeps people here is the great feeling of community, the women, and the fact that these are the only rules you need to follow:
-tshinotu likes men, and we're OK with that.
-Alimber is actually a girl, don't let her voice fool you.
-Casey is still trying to figure out how to become a real boy. Any help you can give would be much appreciated.
-No one usually reads these things past this point.
During your visit, there are a few key aspects of Team9000 that are integral to your understanding of how we work. Those aspects the links at the top of your page. There are really only four that you should click on for your first few days here, and those are "Blogs," "Forums," "Servers," and "Chat." Blogs and Forums is the primary gateway into our minds. Be warned, some of us really don't make sense, but overall the content within these two links is humorous and entertaining. Servers is a list of games we actually host servers for. If you want to play on any of those servers, ask Wooty for help. Chat is your first step towards communicating with us in real-time. Topics can change from minute-to-minute, but we'll always make time to talk about explosions. I hope you enjoy your stay here and will take this picture as a gesture of our goodwill towards all:

sup-whats-poppin.gif

And one that I attempted :D

This is my first time attempting a Moondoggy-esque welcome speech, but trust me my fellow T9kers, I have sufficient control over the English Language. You're not a very talkative guy now are you? Well, don't worry, we can fix that. You might notice the fact that there is an entire community of us who are in fact willing to reply to a thread that has nothing in the OP. Well, while that may be slightly unusual or downright ridiculous, you will probably understand by now that no welcome thread goes un-replied to. While the first few replies may, in fact be relevant to the topic at hand (which, is of course, welcoming), over an unspecified amount of time this thread may soon descend into a derailed entanglement of image macros and unnecessarily large pony reaction pics (courtesy of our resident emo brony [contradiction much?] and self proclaimed prince of ponies). Ponies? What's that you say? Teenagers and grown men who watch a show called My Little Pony? An unusual hobby, to say the least. Yet a couple of the members in our community are what you might call "bronies" or "people with questionable tastes", it all depends on perspective.

If you perceive us as the latter, then the link on the top bar that says "MLP" is probably not recommended for you. However, towards it's immediate left are other links such as Chat, Wiki, Radio, Servers, Forums, Blogs, and Team9000 (the portal, of course). These links hold a vast amount of information, and whether you consider it wealth, garbage, or just a plain swirling mass of confuzzled thoughts and conflicting points of views is entirely up to you. We are a community coming from parts all over the world, from Australia to Japan, The Philippines to Latvia, Ukraine to the USA. Yet as with all communities whether physical or through the beloved entity known as the internet; there is a reason that we all came together. We are gamers. We are legion. Well even though we might be a gaming community, pretty much any discussion is welcome here (and there have been interesting ones so far, there was quite an intriguing article that moondoggy shared with us some time ago where this man--- well, that's a story for another time), although you gotta read the rules, or you'll end up like some like some gentleman who ended up dying his wool blue in a minecraft series who was subsequently screamed at. Feel free to barge in into any discussions you might see on the portal or create your own thread, we're a friendly bunch. In all honestly though, I am running out of things to say so have fun, and try not to break anything.

The obligatory welcome picture? All right, here goes:

Welcome.gif

Slightly creepy and I apologize if you have a case of sphenisciphobia but it will have to do. Don't fuss over it too much if the nouns are incorrectly plural, this is all I could come up with.

Peace out. I'm a catfish.

How is this? :3
You are a noob on Team9000
Hello there noob
Nobody wants to be a noob but you are one. That means you hate yourself.

Luckily we can help you so that no one hates you.
First off, what the hell IS TEAM9000?!
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!
WE ARE A GAMING COMMUNITY!
THIS SHITS OVER 9000! 1,500,000 members! Bitch please!

Your here now but what do you DO!?
You see these?
RULES!
READ EM! You can read can't you? OF COURSE YOU CAN!
Now that you know the rules, time to get 20% cooler in 10 seconds flat!
YEAH THATS RIGHT!
YOU SEE THAT? THAT'S A PONY! DEAL WITH IT! OR LOVE IT!
Now who are YOU!?
Are you that prancy little kid that just found minecraft and made a penis and now asking for a pr0mt10nz. If so, the blogs are NOT THE PROMOTION THREAD.
You see these. These sections? GO TO THE RIGHT ONE! You see the classic one? CLICK IT! All your problems are solved and you wont end up like the little bitch in the corner who made a blog asking for colors on his name.

Now if your not that kid and I just waisted your time then your probably a BAD ASS. Thats right, you came here because you like awesome people and awesome games. WHY? BECAUSE WERE TEAM9000!

NOW WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO? Are you searching for the meaning of life in the forums which just so happens to be a coconut riding a bowl of guacamole all over the internet? if so YOUR SEARCHING IN THE RIGHT PLACE!

Also! If you see that awesome post that makes you laugh so hard you die from internet overdose. LIKE THE SHIT OUT OF IT!

WHAT ELSE IS THERE? FUCKING GAME NIGHTS!
We got Left for Team Portal 2 Episode 3 UP IN HERE!

Now hopefully you understood all that and you can comprehend all the awesomeness that you are about to experience and you learned a little something which makes our job easier!

NOW BYE!
need more "nuder control" included there :D

Personally, The voice must either be Skid or Rev, they have the most energetic, amazing and exciting voices on t9k.

Moondoggy, can you please, PLEASE I BEG YOU write the script for the video? You're the best man for the job because you're mostly neutral and balanced, not to mention you've proved yourself countless times with the GTKAG series. You're the best man for the job.

Fuck that. If we can get a hold of Enkera he should do it. Hands down. The old spice guy would be PERFECT for this.
also this

Moondoggy, can you please, PLEASE I BEG YOU write the script for the video? You're the best man for the job because you're mostly neutral and balanced, not to mention you've proved yourself countless times with the GTKAG series. You're the best man for the job.
Seconded. Moon doggy is in fact also, the man. Not the hypothetical "The Man" that we're supposed to rebel against, but "The Man" as he's got more swagger than a bear riding a shark, which is chasing a raptor.

Edit: In case you were wondering logistics, the shark is flying.

moondoggy responding with a picture..

did something happen to you?
I was at work and I don't really have time to respond much, and I like Mr. Bean.

Seconded. Moon doggy is in fact also, the man. Not the hypothetical "The Man" that we're supposed to rebel against, but "The Man" as he's got more swagger than a bear riding a shark, which is chasing a raptor.

Edit: In case you were wondering logistics, the shark is flying.

I will see what I can do. I'm not even sure I've watched this video to see what it is about. Is there a length of time you'd like the script to be? I can write it so it's short or long. I would probably max out at a three minute speech for whoever reads it.

Really, you guys flatter me way more than is deserved. You're going to make my already big head get bigger (giggity). And if that bear has a laser, there's absolutely no way I would be able to be more awesome than that.

How about all of you send me voice clips and I will splice them all up and I will use sections of each one in the video.

Note:
No squeakers
Make sure you know your voice is sexy and amazing.

How about all of you send me voice clips and I will splice them all up and I will use sections of each one in the video.

Note:
No squeakers
Make sure you know your voice is sexy and amazing.
no squeker, check
sexy and amazing, check
actually understandable because you are completely healthy, ... dammit

Back