Tacoism | The best religion ever.

I dont quite get this...

IF tacoism is a REAL religion (i'm not saying it isn't real) that means i would be an Agentism...

Something else i don't get:

Tacoism is made for tacos
christianity is for christ (okay bad example)
and there are other religions that arent named for what the worship
so why is tacoism named tacoism?
(i think it should be like latin for taco...)

Is baconism a religion? I know alot of COD players fallow ME!
Baconism is a religion, invented and followed en masse here in Canada.

However, it has nothing to do with you. More likely, you named yourself after the Holy Baby Back Bacon, Son of the Almighty Pork Strip.

I dont quite get this...

IF tacoism is a REAL religion (i'm not saying it isn't real) that means i would be an Agentism...
Something else i don't get:

Tacoism is made for tacos
christianity is for christ (okay bad example)
and there are other religions that arent named for what the worship
so why is tacoism named tacoism?
(i think it should be like latin for taco...)
1) How is Christianity a bad example? :S I can dual boot into Tacoism and Christianity just fine on my DanielBox. Dunno what you're talking about.

2) Tacoism was only made because the Great Holy Taco in the Sky (may His name forever be praised) told me to make a following of people who would love Him as He loves them. With his... Taco-y... ness...

And his hot sauce.
(bowchickawowwow)

3) We have the pagan Bananaists over there, if you have doubts of the validity and loving kind shell of the Almighty Taco. (only I can call Him that because we're good friends)

4) I called it Tacoism because I could.

42d.gif

ok i get it now.

maybe i would convert to Tacoism if I only ate Tacos... (yes i respect the rules...)
maybe there could be a brother religion?(or sister) like Quesadilliaism... I love Quesadillias :D

Back