Tacoism | The best religion ever.

Oh, I never said I would stop trying to get her to marry me :P
I WILL succeed eventually, even if it has to be a disco chainsaw wedding.

OK OK SO TACO GUY GET HIS OWN RELIGION HUH???
BEHOLD
BANANAISM
FUCK YEA

Bananaism believes that out purpose on earth is to worship the banana. You must pray to the banana every day, or the banana gods will smack you in the head. If you worship the banana, you will be sent to banana heaven, where you can frolic the fields of bananas and such. If you don't worship the banana, the banana monster will torture you and you'll live a eternal banana hell.

OK OK SO TACO GUY GET HIS OWN RELIGION HUH???
BEHOLD
BANANAISM
FUCK YEA

Bananaism believes that out purpose on earth is to worship the banana. You must pray to the banana every day, or the banana gods will smack you in the head. If you worship the banana, you will be sent to banana heaven, where you can frolic the fields of bananas and such. If you don't worship the banana, the banana monster will torture you and you'll live a eternal banana hell.
Go spew your religious views elsewhere. (make a separate thread)
We will always follow the ways set by the Large Taco in the sky (Praise His name)

But tacos don't exist, it's just a figment of your imagination, only science and progress can help not some mouth-watering chicken-filling piece of tortilla (mmm). Open your eyes man!

hawke pls
Oh shit, it's the Inquisition!
huhqba.gif

Back