Team Fortress 2 General Thread

SEDUCE ME

Gotta admit, as much as i enjoyed the Soldier's lines, Spy saying that had me bawling with laughter for minutes after and replaying the scene multiple times x3 this newest video is amazing

Also, much want for Ms. Pauling as a playable character even though its never gonna happen.

Apparently, an update has already gone live. New weapons(Still no new explosives for Demo), a dozen or so new taunts, miscs for everyone. Significant changes done to several weapons, including miniguns, sticky launcher, and the wrangler. Etc etc and what have you.

Edit: This update has gone from bread to Conga.

Apparently, an update has already gone live. New weapons(Still no new explosives for Demo), a dozen or so new taunts, miscs for everyone. Significant changes done to several weapons, including miniguns, sticky launcher, and the wrangler. Etc etc and what have you.
I feel like there's going to be a follow-up update soon, though. Just a hunch.

8WcPvQo.png

1. Conga is fucking awesome
2. The Airstrike is brilliant in MvM
3. The backscatter is really fun to use

I just spent half an hour dueling a random guy on an empty server with the new sniper rifle.
If you've used it, you know just as ridiculous this is.

Hey I am a noob at Team9000 and i have really only done a few servers on tf2 with this.
But, i need some help finding my server when it is up. Its understandable for GMOD13 but I can't figure out how to "FInd" my server.
In Gmod you just go to your gamemode and there is a search bar for servers. But for TF2 there is no way of really finding a server.
Please help with this problem i have been trying to make this server for about a week now. Again thanks.

Hey I am a noob at Team9000 and i have really only done a few servers on tf2 with this.
But, i need some help finding my server when it is up.ETC ETC.

Assuming you're referring to Team9000 Launch servers, you can use the Server IP of the launch server to find it.
While in the server browser ingame, open the Favorites tab. Under the favorites tab is an option to Add a server to favorites. Copy/Paste the IP provided from the Launch page and you should be able to access the server via your favorites list.

-Rai

Assuming you're referring to Team9000 Launch servers, you can use the Server IP of the launch server to find it.
While in the server browser ingame, open the Favorites tab. Under the favorites tab is an option to Add a server to favorites. Copy/Paste the IP provided from the Launch page and you should be able to access the server via your favorites list.

-Rai
Thanks, that really helped!

Back