Team Fortress 2 MvM

Here's our new squad:
Scout1: Nuron
Scout2: Kc006
Demo: Me
Soldier: ConroD
Medic: Patchouli
Combat Engy: Zen

If you got replaced, don't cry about and don't worry. We didn't remove you because you suck, you just got replaced because we wanted the game to be more fun and play with people that I think will help us ALOT. We'll be playing more of these in the future, so don't hate.

Anyway, we will have a 5 hour marathon starting tomorrow the 15th at 8:00 pm EST . We might need an empty server with the game mode so please help us out and look for one. If you are unable to play at the scheduled time, please notify me immediately. If you don't have me added on steam, my username is [T9K]Cpt.Azn. See you all there :D
Oi put be on as backup sniper.

upgrade_ui.jpg

O_O

Sorry KC006, we've decided that we do not in fact need a second scout. I'm sorry. Unless you can play pyro for us, you have to be removed x3
Instead, we are looking for an experienced and skillful pyro. There's going to be alot of spies and the airblast will be EXTREMELY USEFUL. Probably the most useful thing in the game. If you wanna be our Pyro, contact me, nuron, or Conrod

While these updates are very interesting and exciting, and I am looking forward to playing this, I cannot find the words to express how fucking insulted I feel to have been so overlooked AND underestimated so far. Anyways, I'll probably be playing with IRL friends then. Have fun.

I'm also open to another team. This first squad is just to test out the first day of Mvm, nothing official. x3 My strong classes are Demo, Soldier, and Spy.

Sorry KC006, we've decided that we do not in fact need a second scout. I'm sorry. Unless you can play pyro for us, you have to be removed x3
Instead, we are looking for an experienced and skillful pyro. There's going to be alot of spies and the airblast will be EXTREMELY USEFUL. Probably the most useful thing in the game. If you wanna be our Pyro, contact me, nuron, or Conrod
Are you fucking kidding me

I AM A REALLY GOOD PYRO
I WONDER WHY

Engi
Demoknight
Huntsman Sniper
Phlog Pyro (Rage, Vorsprung.)

My 4 best, in that order. If I fit the bill for any team, call me into action.

Are me, Ozy, and Ollee the only people in Team9000 that actually like to play as a Medic? And don't go "Ugghhh I guess I'll be the medic...."

Are me, Ozy, and Ollee the only people in Team9000 that actually like to play as a Medic? And don't go "Ugghhh I guess I'll be the medic...."
No, I rather enjoy medic. :3 Gives the most satisfying kills, in my opinion. However, I'm out of practice with my Medic. >.< So, I didn't list it.

No, I rather enjoy medic. :3 Gives the most satisfying kills, in my opinion. However, I'm out of practice with my Medic. >.< So, I didn't list it.
Medic seems to be the only thing I'm good at, and I don't even know how. As soon as I started playing medic suddenly everyone's just "Holy shit Patch is a crazy awesome medic"

And I'm just like "...wat?"

Back