Team Fortress 2 Trade Thread

I'll just be holding onto this for awhile....
55uN0DN.png

So got me some big news.
I recently got scammed of all my unusuals.
http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198043991817-thatsbrace.22657/#post-70402
^ That link explains it all

Anywho, I recently found out from steam support I will not be receiving hats back. Luckily, I have great friends. One is buying my sunbeams trilby back, another is buying me a pair of buds, and one already gave me a bills hat. God I love my friends. (Especially david<3)

Just thought I'd share

EDIT: Now one of my great friends Floorboards has donated a smoking bonk helm.

So got me some big news.
I recently got scammed of all my unusuals.
http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198043991817-thatsbrace.22657/#post-70402
^ That link explains it all

Anywho, I recently found out from steam support I will not be receiving hats back. Luckily, I have great friends. One is buying my sunbeams trilby back, another is buying me a pair of buds, and one already gave me a bills hat. God I love my friends. (Especially david<3)

Just thought I'd share

EDIT: Now one of my great friends Floorboards has donated a smoking bonk helm.
Well, that's pretty unfortunate.

Feels, bro.

Requesting the Infernal Orchestrina and the Pyrovision goggles, (if tradable, not sure if they are or not) (Maybe also a Ballonicorn, but Im thinking about buying it, so ill let you guys know) For two supply crates and a Tribalmans Shiv (some more stuff, I just cant remember) If you want to do business, I will be able to get some TF2 time in a month or so, my computer is really messed up recently and I am having to fix it and replace stuff. :D

Requesting the Infernal Orchestrina and the Pyrovision goggles, (if tradable, not sure if they are or not) (Maybe also a Ballonicorn, but Im thinking about buying it, so ill let you guys know) For two supply crates and a Tribalmans Shiv (some more stuff, I just cant remember) If you want to do business, I will be able to get some TF2 time in a month or so, my computer is really messed up recently and I am having to fix it and replace stuff. :D
Thats a ridiculous price for a weapon and 2 crates ;-;

lawwwwwl XD

Back