• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

Coming soon:
gM4PD8X.png

Do I get to be in that as a Legend?
Yes. This time the picture will not be classic based. However, I could use PMs from people telling me a list of members to make sure I do not forget anyone, as the list of classic users is broken.

I figured I better type up an official response to clear up any confusion.
Perhaps we should talk about this in the community meeting that's coming up?
No, this is not really a community project. While I do have members of the community help me with this project, which I am very grateful for, this project is not backed by Team9000 staff. I was showed a picture of the original Team9000 minecraft community, and decided I should make an updated picture. After the first picture was created (the one I am in), I tried to do a live photo session for the second picture. Literally me and mcfar showed up. So I went back to my previous method of creating bots and placing them on the bleachers.
So how does one participate is this and when will said event be happening ? (basically I would like to be in the picure :D)
So how do i participate? :D
To participate all I really need is a list of people that you have played minecraft with during your time with Team9000. Thankfully, Rai_the_Insane had a backup for the mcusers list, so I have all people from owner to legend. In the three years that I have been with Team9000 though, I am bound to forget people. That is where you come in. I will look at all of your lists, and make sure that I do not forget anyone as I have in the past. I plan on finishing this thursday and friday. I will debut the picture during the community meeting this saturday. As stated earlier, the live picture was not a huge success, this time I could leave the first row of bleachers blank, and anyone that joins my server will then have a front row spot on the picture.

EDIT: Sorry Rai, I love you.

All that info
Thanks for clearing that up!

The funny thing is, I checked my rank by going on the classic server (which I haven't been on in months, like everyone else), and I was still an Engineer. I thought I was gonna be demoted to Legend, but I guess it really is true, no one goes on classic anymore :eek: Such a shame. Classic will be missed dearly.

I'll try to remember some people to mention that we might have missed.

I figured I better type up an official response to clear up any confusion.

That is where you come in. I will look at all of your lists, and make sure that I do not forget anyone as I have in the past. I plan on finishing this thursday and friday. I will debut the picture during the community meeting this saturday. As stated earlier, the live picture was not a huge success, this time I could leave the first row of bleachers blank, and anyone that joins my server will then have a front row spot on the picture.

When are you going to be doing this? If you need help I might be-able to join friday night.

Back