• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000: A Visual History

Does he get it from you?

Hell no, that came from squeebz and her mother, and random people in the house. I dont have very much physical contact with him because he does not seem to like being held by me....and a bird that can bite off a finger very easily, causes me to be a bit wary about holding him.

Hell no, that came from squeebz and her mother, and random people in the house. I dont have very much physical contact with him because he does not seem to like being held by me....and a bird that can bite off a finger very easily, causes me to be a bit wary about holding him.
He needs to be beaten then :D

:eek: you guys have a macaw?

oh yea, that bird is definately part of the family....just doesnt seem to like me as much as he does others, but he will play with me and blow kisses...but im still a bit wary of holding him for the aforementioned reason of he can bite off my fingers with no trouble at all.

also the fact that he has 2 personalities, I never know when to initially pick him up. If he is Pedro, he is a good bird and is friendly for the most part. If he is Padro, he is a mean little shit. The only way to know which personality he is at the time, is to which one he is refering to himself as when he says his name.

oh yea, that bird is definately part of the family....just doesnt seem to like me as much as he does others, but he will play with me and blow kisses...but im still a bit wary of holding him for the aforementioned reason of he can bite off my fingers with no trouble at all.

also the fact that he has 2 personalities, I never know when to initially pick him up. If he is Pedro, he is a good bird and is friendly for the most part. If he is Padro, he is a mean little shit. The only way to know which personality he is at the time, is to which one he is refering to himself as when he says his name.
Lolz shizophrenia... xD

378955_189278127821950_100002192915716_391495_645537020_n.jpg

Here.. I actually fixed it! <3

Back