Team9000:Daily games of TF2

I'll take you on as Pyro. I've played the least Heavy out of any class, I'm an okay Solly, Demo is pretty shit, full stop, and Spy is Spy.

But as I've said, I'll take a crack.

I can't play right now, but tomorrow - oh, there will be a paddling.

A bloody, flaming, chafing paddlin'.
Zen's gonna start the server pretty soon, like a few minutes. :3

MAYBE. Again, the servers are likely to still be outdated.

If not, we can all find another server to go to while we wait.

Anyone got any good ideas?

Zen's gonna start the server pretty soon, like a few minutes. :3
As I said, I've got shit to do.
It's the 1% of the time I'm not an indolent shit.
I have jobs to do. :D
I'll play when I get back or summat, or tomorrow.

Well, my attempts to start a server ended up in 10 minutes of "STARTING" and the servers likely aren't updated, anyway.

If battle we shall tonight, find a different server we must.

Personally, (Most of you have noticed this) I'm usually playing on a skial server. They're reliable, and quite close to standard TF2. The problem with skial is, however, they don't have any servers which cycle through different maps, their servers each have one specific map to play on.

If anyone has a better suggestion, post it, along with its IP address, and I'll be glad to join. Otherwise, join a game of a fellow Team9000ite.

I'd say we should play a KOTH map, being as those are rather informal, allowing room for individual shenanigans.

GamersUN always have good, reliable servers, in a number of countries.

There's GamersUN Asia, GamersUN Europe, GamersUN US, and of course, the original GamersUN (Aussie) servers.

There's millions of 'em, with every gamemode you could wish for.

Brb, hunkering for some tc_hydro.

Mentlegen, let us continue to derail this topic until the T9k servers are updated.

CenSilver, pray tell, HAVE you confronted Vorsy in battle?

Oh HELL NO. I'm just screwing around. XD
I actually fear for my body's structural integrity in the moment I meet him ingame.

I mean, name your class, I'll take a crack.

But let me tell you this:
I'm a damn good Engy.
I'm a damn good Medic.
And by God, I'm a damn good Pyro.

I've been spawncamped enough
I've been tradescammed enough
I've had to mess with fucking Brass Beast Heavies enough
That I know what I'm doing.

Yeah.

Zen, get your Gunslinger, it's meatswaganationtime.

I AM HEAVY WEAPONZ GUY!!! MWAAAAAhAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Hypothetically? Or are we inviting CenSilver to a game so we can KICK HIS BLUETEXT ASS?

ROFL

I'll take you on as Pyro. I've played the least Heavy out of any class, I'm an okay Solly, Demo is pretty shit, full stop, and Spy is Spy.

But as I've said, I'll take a crack.

I can't play right now, but tomorrow - oh, there will be a paddling.

A bloody, flaming, chafing paddlin'.

AWWWWWW YEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! x3

Why yes. Because everyone knows that PURPLETEXT owns.

Meh, you're just envy cuz everybody knows blue is mawch pertyer than your creepy crabby purple. :p

I will personally re-iterate that I'm perfectly happy to take anyone on "mono y mono" (God, I love that, thanks Krysi) if they have a particular death wish.

And I'm the Pyro.

THE PYROOOOOOO

I will personally re-iterate that I'm perfectly happy to take anyone on "mono y mono" (God, I love that, thanks Krysi) if they have a particular death wish.

And I'm the Pyro.

THE PYROOOOOOO
Dueling Minigame yes? :)

Dueling Minigame yes? :)
Perhaps.
I don't have any because I don't deem them valuable or worthwhile, so bring your own if you want me to. ;)

Also, none of that pulling out bullshit. I've been in duels where I've been winnin' 5-0 and then the fucker quits because he's pussy.

Wow... I didn't realize that it's "mano y mano." Spanish class! You have failed me! XD

But same thing! Mono y mono! Monkey to monkey! I dun't care. IT'S AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN.

Last night was fun :3
goodtimes.png

Back