Team9000:Daily games of TF2

Hit me up on Steam, it'll convince me to get off Minecraft. Heck, hit me up anytime. If I'm not asleep, I'll play.

Once the servers are updated, we'll resume our regular daily schedule on Team9000.

tH29e

Oh... you did NOT just fucking insult Purple... =_=

Bitch, IT'S AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN. You and me in a TF2 game. Mono y mono. Engineer-class. Melee weapons only; no guns or long-ranged weapons. First person to kill the other person five times wins.

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------------------------------
SO...

When WILL we have an updated TF2 server anyway? ;(
I'm waiting...

Just a note: Do people remember the tf2 duel thread made by kc? Someone go and find it. Cbf to do it myself.

In other words, to non-TF2 fanbois like some of us, more frequent TF2 nights would ACTUALLY be less interesting to them, and attendance would be reduced. Instead, I propose we make more unofficial TF2 nights and spread word between the collective TF2 fanbase.
/revive

I "may" be willing to do this depending on the attendance for these events. (Right now, my daily evenings are reserved for MWO.) If we can get an attendance larger than 8 people, I'll help however I can.

I "may" be willing to do this depending on the attendance for these events. (Right now, my daily evenings are reserved for MWO.) If we can get an attendance larger than 8 people, I'll help however I can.
We could always downgrade this to just MvM if need be.

And I'm always up for this, even though it means guaranteed bluescreens and lagtrips :3

Back