Team9000 Launch - Now with Game Servers

Well I successfully created and joined a UT2004 server, however I can't seem to figure out how to adjust settings like map, gametype and mutators. How do I do this?

I think I will speak for everybody on Team9000 when I say:

Thank you Sonic. This is fucking amazing.

I want to download a sandbox server for garry's mod, if you are reading this, please add that gamemode for the garry's mod server creation, thank you if you do it

I want to download a sandbox server for garry's mod, if you are reading this, please add that gamemode for the garry's mod server creation, thank you if you do it
This will not happen. If you read through the suggestion sub-forum, you can see dozens of other people asking for it, and very good reasons as to why it's not offered. Please read that.

Why do so many people seem to come on the forums asking about Launch, are there ads for it somewhere?!

Very old youtube videos posted by either old members of T9K or complete randoms.
It was randoms, unfortunately. One dude claims he can't remove the video, because he forgot the login details, and the others have vanished from the planet entirely.

Back