Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Leaving soon. Just a reminder, if the server goes down during the next two weeks, I probably won't be able to bring it back up. If mc.team9000.net is working, that means there's a problem with bungeecord and it can be fixed - if you tell me or the creeper's lab staff.

If it's down, you could check out some of the things done by Team9000 people in Creeper's lab - Kagato's town Sanctum is quite nice.

Leaving soon. Just a reminder, if the server goes down during the next two weeks, I probably won't be able to bring it back up. If mc.team9000.net is working, that means there's a problem with bungeecord and it can be fixed - if you tell me or the creeper's lab staff.

If it's down, you could check out some of the things done by Team9000 people in Creeper's lab - Kagato's town Sanctum is quite nice.

Hey EVERYONE!!; Theo's going to get LUCKY!!!!.

In all seriousness Enjoy the Honeymoon and try to unplug from the world...

Show her your 'O' Face
office-space-drew-o-face-o.gif

Last edited:
I have just encountered a problem that will most likely keep me off Minecraft till it's fixed. And, frankly, I have no idea what it is.
Has anyone experienced THIS before and knows how to fix it?
um what.png

Every single bit of font has turned into boxes.
My jimmies are thoroughly ruffled.

I have just encountered a problem that will most likely keep me off Minecraft till it's fixed. And, frankly, I have no idea what it is.
Has anyone experienced THIS before and knows how to fix it?
View attachment 144645

Every single bit of font has turned into boxes.
My jimmies are thoroughly ruffled.
Just logged into Minecraft to test if I would have the same issues. Minecraft launcher did it's thing, and auto downloaded the newest update (been a bit since I last logged in) and I went to a couple screens. This is not happening to me.

Clipboard01.png

Clipboard02.png

Have you updated your Graphics Card drivers recently? Perhaps try removing your .jar file and re-downloading it?
I'm no tech guru so I really don't have an answer to your issue unfortunately.

You also may take a look at what java version is installed. If the version of java is not the right version, you may try the java built int to minecraft client and use that instead. You dont need to uninstall java as the version in mc is a stand alone and will run no matter what java version u have. Google the instruction on how to activate it as it is already in the client files. :)

Just logged into Minecraft to test if I would have the same issues. Minecraft launcher did it's thing, and auto downloaded the newest update (been a bit since I last logged in) and I went to a couple screens.

And here you got me all excited when I saw you were online.

You also may take a look at what java version is installed. If the version of java is not the right version, you may try the java built int to minecraft client and use that instead. You dont need to uninstall java as the version in mc is a stand alone and will run no matter what java version u have. Google the instruction on how to activate it as it is already in the client files. :)
If it's the wrong Java version, it wouldn't run at all, I'm pretty sure.

Just logged into Minecraft to test if I would have the same issues. Minecraft launcher did it's thing, and auto downloaded the newest update (been a bit since I last logged in) and I went to a couple screens. This is not happening to me.

View attachment 144646
View attachment 144647

Have you updated your Graphics Card drivers recently? Perhaps try removing your .jar file and re-downloading it?
I'm no tech guru so I really don't have an answer to your issue unfortunately.
Everything is up to date.
I had a feeling it might be optifine, but when I go into the normal profile it works for a while then everything goes back to that. I've fixed it for now but everything looks crappy.
Which really sucks because I was about to do a video of a build I did in single player.

Looks a bit like video card/video driver issues. Maybe the video card is dying, or maybe just powering your machine off and on again would help.

I've done a bit of digging and found ONE person with a similar problem.

However, they were using a custom texture pack when it happened.

Anyways, their fix:
Go back to default Textures
Close the game
Reboot the game.

Worked for them, but you are using Default Textures so I honestly don't know. Maybe try using custom Textures?

Looks a bit like video card/video driver issues. Maybe the video card is dying, or maybe just powering your machine off and on again would help.
Considering it's a brand new video card, I doubt its dying.

I've done a bit of digging and found ONE person with a similar problem.

However, they were using a custom texture pack when it happened.

Anyways, their fix:
Go back to default Textures
Close the game
Reboot the game.

Worked for them, but you are using Default Textures so I honestly don't know. Maybe try using custom Textures?
I was using a custom one at the time, but whenever I changed and restarted over and over again the same problem would continue to pop up. It's irritating to say the least.

Back