Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

IGN: Anaxo
Length of time with Team9000: A little over three years.
Last official map you played on: I honestly don't remember. Maybe the one with the Worldhub? It's been too long...
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Tsysin, Allimon, Dutchy, Shooterty, Gurw :3
Added.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Laharal
Length of time with Team9000: Over 3 years (maybe 4?). Always respected others and the rules.
Last official map you played on: Can't remember the name but the last before the end of the officials
Quite glad about this server!

Don't forget to cast your votes in the poll! This is the last round of voting, and I can honestly say that if you don't make your voice heard, you will regret it. And I know there's some more of you out there who haven't voted yet *glares menacingly*

You have just over 24 hours.

*glares menacingly*

Jafar's_menacing_glare.png

Southbridge Application
IGN: Jantey
Length of time with Team9000: 3-ish years
Last official map you played on: Absolutely no idea. A fair while ago, though.
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Tsysin, Dutchy, not really sure who's still active :p

Southbridge Application
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Tsysin, Dutchy, not really sure who's still active :p

Don't let him in....he has cooties

Southbridge Application
Denied for now due to cooties and totally not because I'm at work and can't add you yet. :p

[quote="ParcelFace, post: 376424, member: 9116"Tsysin, Dutchy, not really sure who's still active :p[/quote]
I'm hurt.

Really.
Really.
Hurt.

7.5 hours left to cast your votes. As a reminder, this is the FINAL VOTE on the fate of the Hinterlands and PvP.

Poll closed. By a vote of 54%-46%, the Hinterlands will now be lawless; with the exception of protected regions around spawn; protected builds; and the protected regions around the City Portals, which are being set up immediately.

46 voters participated in the final poll.

Anyone who lives in the Hinterlands has 24 hours before the rule change goes into effect. If you want to move your things, do so now. Remember, excessive amounts of any of the 3 elements now allowed will still result in a ban. This will be decided on a case-by-case basis.

New poll will be up shortly after the timestamp of this post, regarding whether to allow Nooblets into the Nether, The End, and any extra dimensions of the Hinterlands that may be added in the future.

Southbridge Application
IGN: dalfern
Length of time with Team9000: 2 weeks
Last official map you played on: skyservers survival
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: thegurw

Southbridge Application
IGN: dalfern
Length of time with Team9000: 2 weeks
Last official map you played on: skyservers survival
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: thegurw
Southbridge Application
IGN: Laharal
Length of time with Team9000: Over 3 years (maybe 4?). Always respected others and the rules.
Last official map you played on: Can't remember the name but the last before the end of the officials
Quite glad about this server!
Approved and added

I don't know why, but I really want to point out that I really think the lawlessness is terrible.

Now everyone can murder anyone for no reason, steal their stuff, destroy their house, and not be punished for it. Why is this a popular opinion? No one was content being able to kill people for justifiable reasons? And having assholes get banned for being so?

I'm really considering not playing anymore after this. I've stayed away from every other server that has such system, and I don't feel like I can keep playing on this one now that it's like this.

Poll closed. By a vote of 54%-46%, the Hinterlands will now be lawless ...

46 voters participated in the final poll.

So 25 votes to 21, that's a pretty small margin.

Now everyone can murder anyone for no reason, steal their stuff, destroy their house, and not be punished for it. Why is this a popular opinion? No one was content being able to kill people for justifiable reasons? And having assholes get banned for being so?

Yeah I don't get it. Not planning on leaving the server just yet, though. I guess I'll not take anything valuable into the Hinterlands with me, and use Enderchests to transport my stuff (until they take away Enderchests). Guess it remains to be seen how badly people behave, and how well the rules to prevent people from being major assholes work.

I have a feeling it won't be long until we're voting on whether or not cities should exist. All it will take is city dwellers to go and raid places in the Hinterlands when their owners aren't online to defend them, and then be back in the protection of Southbridge when the owners want to get revenge. For me, that's the major issue with the lawlessness: before the imbalance between city and Hinterlands was just that some people have it easier to get resources, but with lawlessness in the Hinterlands, being in the city becomes a seriously "unfair" advantage that prevents the gameplay that those 25 people want.

the Hinterlands will now be lawless

Don't forget to change the server information on the voting sites, it still says "dont grief, dont steal, and be friendly about PvP - its not on just so you can randomly attack people", that's wrong.

It also says "Were friendly here" [Edit: sic], that's uhh... I suppose if you read it literally, it's past-tense XD

Southbridge Application
Added, forgot to do so last night. Cooties should be gone by now anyways.

Back