Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

GAME GLITCH THAT I AM REALLY NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT.
Was about to trade gladly with DOS when suddenly the item I was trading, A bow, disappeared.
THIS BOW WAS UBER.
It had Unbreaking III, Punch II and Power IV. I am not happy and would like it very much if the server wouldn't eat my things.
This is actually the second instance this has happened. Luckily the first time was just a crappy replaceable object.
If the admins can, could you replace my bow so I can continue with my trade agreement with DOS?

EDIT:
proof that said bow exists.
uber bow.png

GAME GLITCH THAT I AM REALLY NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT.
Was about to trade gladly with DOS when suddenly the item I was trading, A bow, disappeared.
THIS BOW WAS UBER.
It had Unbreaking III, Punch II and Power IV. I am not happy and would like it very much if the server wouldn't eat my things.
This is actually the second instance this has happened. Luckily the first time was just a crappy replaceable object.
If the admins can, could you replace my bow so I can continue with my trade agreement with DOS?

EDIT:
proof that said bow exists.
View attachment 143808
I replaced it in-game. Are you using any mods for inventory management?

Died. Inventory was gone upon return a few seconds later. Why?
Don't do /arena again then, it'll overwrite the stuff you stored when you went to the arena for the first time.

Edit: If you did, or your stuff is no longer in the storage file, I'll give you back what you lost.

Southbridge App

IGN: Unismurfsity
Length of time with Team9000: 3 years in January
Last official map you played on: The map after the map that got blown up by children.

Southbridge Application
IGN:Flaunty_0
Length of time with Team9000: 2 Years on Thursday. (8/28)
Last official map you played on: Team 9000 Server that got shut down (creative and survival that wasn't for old members) and StTheo's map if that counts.

Back