Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

IGN: KiltedCowboy
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years, 4 months to the date
Last official map you played on: The current one I am on, haven't played t9k minecraft since the days before t9k shut down their official maps.
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Me.

Honestly, I am applying to build a summer home in Southbound. (That so I can interact with others. Newbank gets a bit dull.)

Weird. I'm going to assume one of the other admins has reimbursed you already. If not, one of us will (I can't get online until tonight).

I didn't check yet.

I assume the cobblestone wall maybe destroyed everything or because it's such a small space it 'ploded everywhere out of my chunk?

IGN: KiltedCowboy
Length of time with Team9000: 2 years, 4 months to the date
Last official map you played on: The current one I am on, haven't played t9k minecraft since the days before t9k shut down their official maps.
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Me.

Honestly, I am applying to build a summer home in Southbound. (That so I can interact with others. Newbank gets a bit dull.)

Southbridge*

Also all I remember about you is your heavy awesome accent, but you've been here over two years. Amazing.

2014-08-27_15.40.56.png

We need a repair job in front of the NB portal. Creepers tore it all to hell.

I didn't know if I was allow to build other buildings, other than my home, so I was unsure, but I am glad that it is alright.

And seriously, we need to get a passage between the towns. I keep dying in my attempts to get there, so I've given up on it.

I didn't know if I was allow to build other buildings, other than my home, so I was unsure, but I am glad that it is alright.

And seriously, we need to get a passage between the towns. I keep dying in my attempts to get there, so I've given up on it.
Preferably in the Nether. There are lots of handy tutorials on how to break the ceiling bedrock, so you can use the roof of the Nether to build a line.

One problem is that I don't think I'd be able to make it on my own, since I have a tendency to die. A lot. And lose everything.

Redstone experts:

Anyway to make a redstone dust line work in an unoccupied chunk?
Yeah, kind of. But it won't work in 1.8

You can make your entire redstone contraption load at once with this. Just don't attach it to the spawn chunks. Else the server will have MASSIVE LAG.

One problem is that I don't think I'd be able to make it on my own, since I have a tendency to die. A lot. And lose everything.
Depending on your schedule, i'd be willing to help in this endeavor!

Back