Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

On August 28, around 5:30 PM EST ebminecraft13 started spamming:
2014-08-28_17.44.02.png

We told him to stop (Foxzm/I/Sorta Thee)
He then proceded to do this:
2014-08-28_18.00.49.png

I can't tell if this is intentional spam, but considering he has done this 2 times in one day I couldn't be so safe to make an assumption.

-L

On August 28, around 5:30 PM EST ebminecraft13 started spamming:
View attachment 143819
We told him to stop (Foxzm/I/Sorta Thee)
He then proceded to do this:
View attachment 143820
I can't tell if this is intentional spam, but considering he has done this 2 times in one day I couldn't be so safe to make an assumption.

-L

My experiences with him aren't good either. He's really immature imo
And he hates me or something? I don't even know

Also, I just figured that while SB is the Hip Urban city, NB is just the rural backwater village. :3
With a bay you could turn into a beautiful pier with ships and stuff. For some reason I suddenly feel a sense of homesickness, which is strange because my home has always been Missouri.

That I could. I am hoping to build it up with time. And plenty of resources I'll have to gather. Ultimately, it'll be a lot of work.

We now have points:

/point set [player] [number]
Gives points to the player. Or any string. Need to have reached the Ozy tower to use.

/point reset [player]
Resets player's points. Anyone can use.

/point clear
Clears all points. Anyone can use.

2014-08-28_23.08.57.png

Welcome to Newbank Heights, the prime (and only!) location to have a summer getaway in style! Our rooms are bare, open to your desired customization, so come on and get yours today!

25 blocks tall, 12 deep, 10 wide.

So, I am curious, what texture/resource pack is everyone using? I'm using Sphax PureBDCraft myself, but i am always in the market for a good texture pack.

We now have points:

/point set [player] [number]
Gives points to the player. Or any string. Need to have reached the Ozy tower to use.

/point reset [player]
Resets player's points. Anyone can use.

/point clear
Clears all points. Anyone can use.

Wait... so what are points?

So, I am curious, what texture/resource pack is everyone using? I'm using Sphax PureBDCraft myself, but i am always in the market for a good texture pack.
VaultCraft. Mixes elements of Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. Hybrid pack, sporting both 32x textures and some 64x textures. I love it, but then again I'm a massive Fallout fanboy.

Any and all discussion requesting admin assistance with the discipline of a particular player should be directed towards the ban appeal/abuse report subforum. We do check it regularly, and it will keep this thread from getting too cluttered.

I've used Dokucraft Dark for a long time, but I've used Jolicraft a lot too. They're both pretty darn awesome!

Southbridge Application
IGN:Flaunty_0
Length of time with Team9000: 2 Years on Thursday. (8/28)
Last official map you played on: Team 9000 Server that got shut down (creative and survival that wasn't for old members) and StTheo's map if that counts.
Crap, forgot about this. Approved.

Southbridge Application
IGN: Ryzen_Up
Length of time with Team9000: Erm, a week or two
Last official map you played on: The current one (August 29th 2014)
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: Tsysin

Back