Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

I should have left well enough alone, but now I can't figure this shit out.

If I drop stuff in the chest, it's no problem and it distributes. If I drop it in via hoppers, it picks one or the other and never both.

F0AgBCF.jpg

Minecraft doesn't have that problem anymore. You just change the version you're playing in the launcher.
I understand this silly, I was referring to the amount of plugins that server needs updated before the server can hit 1.8 (which from the sounds of it might take a bit). so we will probably be stuck on 1.7.10 untill as theo said "craftbukkit" updates. Unless minecraft lets updated clients to play on outdated servers which would be news to me.

We update when CraftBukkit does.
annd thank you for the answer I was looking for.

oh and I looked up craftbukkit and found this
https://forums.bukkit.org/threads/bukkit-its-time-to-say.305106/
and then this
https://storify.com/lukegb/the-tale-of-bukkit-for-minecraft-1-8

so I'm assuming that you have a backup plan? (just in case things don't work out)

sadly I couldn't find when it would be updated so soontm I suppose

edit: I do remember you talking about how you wanted to do your own thing for 1.9 but I forgot about that when I this post.

Attack Golems, very nice, but now Creepers will suicide bomb them, thus nullifying the use of an Attack Golem.

Also:
Enchanting has been redone, now costs lapis lazuli in addition to enchantment levels

Thank god lapiz is plentiful.

Is this the place to apply for a Creative Server? Kinda like before when we had Classic and had to promote by building.

Is this the place to apply for a Creative Server? Kinda like before when we had Classic and had to promote by building.
If the Survival server gets popular enough (50 players or so simultaneously), the intent is to create alternative servers with different play styles that are linked.

Also, apparently, over the night, my Mooshroom disappeared. I have been compensated for it with another Mooshroom egg, but I don't want to let it go until we've got a fix on that issue with animals disappearing from Newbank.

Back