Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

By the way, in the event that something goes wrong with the crystals (i.e. you find the coordinates to one, but one isn't there), tell me and I'll fix it/reimburse you.

Sponge - lol!

So here's the way it works.

Bukkit spilled its guts everywhere and made a mess. Sponge is there to help clean it all up and pick up where it left off. Forge will be able to meld together itself and Bukkit.

Meanwhile, players can continue on knowing that everything will eventually work itself out.

I dunno how long Sponge will last after the official API comes out. Mojang has made suggestions in the past (like long long ago) that once the API is out they expect everyone to use it, like it or not.

I had no more room in my storage chest I was assigned and I was not told that I was allowed to make it into a double chest. With nowhere to store my gear, I had everything to lose.

Not sure I follow you there, but if you need a personal storage chest go for it....just tag it with your name and go nuts.

If anyone could post the links to vote here or in the first post, I'd gladly appreciate it. I could still vote on my phone despite having no computer in the weekdays for a few weeks.
Many thanks.
P.s. If it was xp weekend, will have other days with other themes?

If anyone could post the links to vote here or in the first post, I'd gladly appreciate it. I could still vote on my phone despite having no computer in the weekdays for a few weeks.
Many thanks.
P.s. If it was xp weekend, will have other days with other themes?
Will do in the a.m.
Possibly.

In other news, animal spawning/despawning in Newbank should be fixed.

So MD_5 tweeted this:
0QE248y.png

Looks like we might already be back on the road for Spigot:
http://www.spigotmc.org/threads/our-dmca-response.28772/page-36#post-325994

Forget that, the sudden influx of beacons would have an extremely detrimental effect on the aesthetics of the server!

After testing it out in my dev server, we could actually make, say, 10% of skeletons that spawn naturally (no spawners) become wither skeletons. Or maybe make all/some nether mobs become wither skeletons.

I feel like that's a step too far. Maybe once a month, but once a week would be too often. Super Slime Sunday once a month would be better, IMO. Any given slime has a 1% chance of spawning as a giant slime.

Edit: also once a month.

A nerf like that probably just ruins the event entirely, though having it set for all mobs isn't exactly good either. I'd say it'd be better for a new world like the towns to be created and accessed like the arena. Have it set to night permanently (sleeping disabled), and just let mobs loose however you want it. Probably also have the server give rewards based on certain repeated intervals of kills. Though this setup probably works best for a once in a while/occasional event.

The setting being at hard, if a too much powerful change is made, it would be quite counter productive for explorers or gathers in my own opinion. However, I m glad that my idea generated more ideas.

Back