Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

In addition, with the advent of name-changes, we've had to include a further rule: Be mature or we will stick you in the "Playpen." This is a bedrock box where you will not be able to die or break anything. Just like real life playpens, young children like yourselves are placed in the Playpen so they can't hurt themselves or others with their immaturity. You will be given a 30-day warning before being placed in the Playpen (as that is the "cooldown period" between namechanges), but the Admins reserve the right to add prefixes and suffixes as they deem appropriate and equally immature to demonstrate your childishness and how stupid you were to call yourself that.
https://wiki.team9000.net/Team9000_Community_Minecraft

Some examples we've witnessed so far:
ShitBITCHfuck
BIGDICKSLANGER
Gurw

In other words, keep it clean, keep it non-vulgar, and don't pretend to be anyone else. We don't have anything against name-changing, just be mature about it. And yes, the Administration reserves the right to be even MORE immature about your prefix and suffix than you were about your new name. And yes, you will have to live with those prefixes and suffixes until you fix your name.

ShitBITCHfuck
BIGDICKSLANGER
Gurw

In other words, keep it clean, keep it non-vulgar, and don't pretend to be anyone else. We don't have anything against name-changing, just be mature about it. And yes, the Administration reserves the right to be even MORE immature about your prefix and suffix than you were about your new name. And yes, you will have to live with those prefixes and suffixes until you fix your name.

Wait, so, who's pretending to be somebody else?

ShitBITCHfuck
BIGDICKSLANGER
Gurw

That is so amusing yet I feel moderately sorry for the can of worms I released.

If anyone has coords on a desert biome I would greatly appreciate a tip on the location. I am planning a large glass build in serpent's pass, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding the required quantity of sand without raping every beach and river within 2000 blocks of a nether portal...

I think this segues well into a prior request to add a biome only map for the hinterlands, just so people who need a certain type of wood or other material can find it without searching for hours on end.

If anyone has coords on a desert biome I would greatly appreciate a tip on the location. I am planning a large glass build in serpent's pass, but I'm having a bitch of a time finding the required quantity of sand without raping every beach and river within 2000 blocks of a nether portal...

I think this segues well into a prior request to add a biome only map for the hinterlands, just so people who need a certain type of wood or other material can find it without searching for hours on end.
Or you could just ask like you did now.

Go east of southbridge. There should be tons of desert around that area. If not, head south east across the ocean. You'll eventually see a large landmass that has a lot of desert / desertlike biomes.

This is funny
XD.png

Nooblet is the official designation of new players. As in, the permissions group for new members is named nooblet.

Back