Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

asdf.JPG

w/e

I'm considering abandoning the server altogether (again). I've lost interest in running it, though if the demand is big enough I can reboot it and continue keeping it up.

I'm considering abandoning the server altogether (again). I've lost interest in running it, though if the demand is big enough I can reboot it and continue keeping it up.

I haven't been that interested in the new server either, sorry, but thanks for all the other ones. The last (Southbridge) world was my favourite world ever, I started playing Minecraft because I wanted to explore and since the Hinterlands didn't have a map there was a real opportunity to do that and even make some money from it! So thanks!!

I've hit MC burn out, so would be unlikely to play as well. But thank you very much for Graciously hosting over the years.

Maybe we all need another couple year break from a Team9000 run Minecraft server before anyone has any interest in it. After all the time period between the original server shutdown and your original server was about a year and you've been running things straight for 3 years. Shut down the server an in a year or two ether you or someone else can take up the mantle. After the game gets a chance to update or get abandoned by Mojang maybe there will be enough content or modding support for people to want to play again. I still think to this day that Team9000 ran Minecraft better than anyone else but our community has proven before that to appreciate something you have to see it go. Thanks for running the servers for so long Theo, because of you we were able to see a Minecraft server done right again. The times with Gurw's Empire, Southbridge, and Serpants Pass were some of the best times I've had with this game and I would love to live out similar experience again but I think we all need a break.

Actually @StTheo can you provide a download link to Serpent's Pass?

May I also humbly request the Multiverse Portals (or similar) configuration file (and any other ones I might not be thinking of that would be relevant) so I can get the full experience when I get to relive Southbridge etc.?

I just tried out Multiverse Portals last week in my rebuilt 1.0-1.2.5 world so I can teleport from the rebuilt spawn tower to the rebuilt Global Portal System and back. I don't have much memory of what sign island looked like though..

My hard drive died, so now I have hardly any screen shots of the Southbridge world to remember it by, although I guess I can go back through this thread. Is there any chance we could at least get the world seed? I wonder what kind of offensive message Gurw put in there? :)

Back