• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

Meowth
miaouss.JPG

Survival server is down, bored, bored.

Normally, I am more of a pony spriter myself, but I have decided to join in on this little project of yours :D too.

Anybody have the full and updated list?

Jolteon or Flareon

To those of you wondering, here is a list of all the first gen pokemon not done yet.

Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Nidoran (both), Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Clefairy, Clefable, Vulpix, Golbat, Oddish, Gloom, Paras, Venomoth, Meowth, Mankey, Growlithe, Poliwhirl, Kadabra, Machop, Machoke, Bellsprout, Victreebel, Graveler, Golem, Rapidash, Slowpoke, Magneton, Farfetch'd, Grimer, Shellder, Hypno, Krabby, Exeggcute, Exeggcutor, Marowak, Hitmonchan, Lickitung, Chansey, Rhydon, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Jolteon, Flareon, Omastar, and Aerodactyl.

Behold.. the list!

My feckin' WoM keeps crashing today.. I can't log on longer than 5 minutes before losing the ability to talk and move..

Back