• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Team9000 Pokemon Project

I also made a couple of pokemons, and was planning to make a 3D pokemon in a 3D pokeBALL, but still don't think that I can beat roddaAU

NOTE THAT THiS ISN'T MY WORK, AND I DON'T WANT ANY CREDIT FOR IT! IT WAS CREATED BY Thomassien! I just took the screenshot.
Machamp:
machamp.png

Yayy my sprites. i was thinking that maybe if we made a poll or something to see if we could get a pokemon sprite only museum or normal world. if enough people vote the poll yes maybe theyll make a pokemon only world and anything thats not pokemon is allowed to me destroyed? what do you think?

Yayy my sprites. i was thinking that maybe if we made a poll or something to see if we could get a pokemon sprite only museum or normal world. if enough people vote the poll yes maybe theyll make a pokemon only world and anything thats not pokemon is allowed to me destroyed? what do you think?
Not happening

Some epic work, guys!

Having a T9K Pokemon project/world seems like a great idea. My only concern would be how to fit all of them in a single world. Back in my day, there were only 151. I've been out of the loop for awhile so I can only assume it's more like 500+. I guess it's possible if you limit the pokemon to a specific series (ex. "Gold and Silver" only).

Well anyway, I also have some build requests for this album. Feel free to divide it up amongst yourselves!

- Kabutops
- Tangela
- Sandslash
- Fearow
- Scyther
- Paras
- Vileplume
- Omanyte

seeing that the first generation's pokemons were the best, and moste of the pokemons in the album are from there, I think if we would have to limit ourselfs to a specific generation it should be the first one (aka the Red-Blue Generation)

BTW: I did think of doing tangela once, but I don't think that we have enough blue colors to do her efficiently...

i like the idea of keeping it classic, ill make some classics for the album:

Attachments

• 72Pokemon.png
    72Pokemon.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 190
  • 73Pokemon.png
    73Pokemon.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 74Pokemon.png
    74Pokemon.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 75Pokemon.png
    75Pokemon.png
    36 KB · Views: 185
*PLEASE READ*

Album Updated! Oh yeah, guys, I was thinking about setting it up so instead of all the Pokemon being in one folder, they would all be in sub-folders depending on their generation. Example, to find Pikachu, you would to the main Team9000 Pokemon album, then go into the sub-albums called "1st Generation" and all 1st generation Pokemon would be in that album. I could also set it up so all the Pokemon would be in one big album and have them separated into generations. Please give me your input on the idea, thanks! P.S I like the idea of just going for the 1st generation for now. It will help simplify things.

*PLEASE READ*

Album Updated! Oh yeah, guys, I was thinking about setting it up so instead of all the Pokemon being in one folder, they would all be in sub-folders depending on their generation. Example, to find Pikachu, you would to the main Team9000 Pokemon album, then go into the sub-albums called "1st Generation" and all 1st generation Pokemon would be in that album. I could also set it up so all the Pokemon would be in one big album and have them separated into generations. Please give me your input on the idea, thanks! P.S I like the idea of just going for the 1st generation for now. It will help simplify things.

This suggestion might require a bit of work on your part, but you can group them by Pokedex number and creator.

"(Pokedex No. here)_(Pokemon name here)_(Creator name here)"

For example:

"041_Zubat_RoddaAu", "019_Rattata_Dekac", "009_Blastoise_CannibalCow116", etc.

It's a bit of work now, but I think it will pay off in the future when you have to do mass uploads. Dizzy, if this idea is good, you can ask that other sprite makers follow this convention, so you don't have to rename the future submissions yourself.

Back