Team9000 Rust Server

Due to lack of interest (including but not limited to mine) this server will be closing on 2/28
Myself and others would be willing to be more active on the server if it allowed for PvP. Currently having PvP against the rules kind of ruins the entire point of Rust as the game is based around surviving and avoiding other players. Creating a rule of obvious spawn killing being disallowed would help keep people from being super violent while still giving the game a challenge.

Myself and others would be willing to be more active on the server if it allowed for PvP. Currently having PvP against the rules kind of ruins the entire point of Rust as the game is based around surviving and avoiding other players. Creating a rule of obvious spawn killing being disallowed would help keep people from being super violent while still giving the game a challenge.
So, I get what you're saying. Here's the thing...

1.) I generally believe that team9000 servers should be a friendly experience, where you don't have to worry about people going around murdering you. I realize that's what people like to do in rust, is essentially build up their stock piles and go around what ever new players happen to join the server. So much to the point where new players ragequit. I almost ragequit myself. It's a very aggressive game filled mostly with people being dickwads. If all you want do to is be a dickwad, you aren't welcome on my server. Don't like it? Fine be a dickwad somewhere else.

2.) If I did allow what you're suggesting, someone would have to moderate that mess. And even more so, I'd have to deal with people whining to me about getting spawn killed. There isn't a happy medium in this game. It's full on murderous anarchy, or happy fun building time. That's really it. I don't have time, and don't care to make the time to moderate it to a middle ground, so it's not going to happen.

3.) Rust servers aren't free, I don't give enough of a fuck to continue to play it. I had fun with it, but as I don't feel like financing it, I'm not going to keep it open.

If you want to go create your own Rust server, go ahead. I however am closing mine. Feel free to create your own super anarchy death road warrior server, I'm good.

if you're looking for mates, I play on the official "US Central 2 (No PvP, NO Sleeper) server

So I just got into Rust and am looking for a place to play and some people to play with, anyone still playing? Let me know!

ARK: Survival Evolved looks like a good game but I don't have the money to buy it, anyone willing to work together on rust?

ARK: Survival Evolved looks like a good game but I don't have the money to buy it, anyone willing to work together on rust?

I might, but somehow being the asshat I am I enraged the Alpha Tribe on the Ark Server we play on and they want a war next weekend. I wouldn't mind playing rust again, but I'm about a week out from having time to focus.

Also just bought the StarCraft II series and Star Wars bundle from Steam so I'm up but can't commit on how much time I can spend.

Yeah from my gaming history I can guarantee you that the SC series is a good series if you like the RTS genre. The Star Wars series I can't comment on because I haven't played. As far as rust goes there's going to be a big wipe coming the end of the week, and as far as my time, well I start back to work tomorrow so my time will be limited again but I'm any case let me know if you want to start again I'll let you know what server I'm on...

Back