Team9000 Stream Revival

Yeah... I think I'm gonna have to go play some BL2 before friday, then. I used to be through true vault hunter mode... then I got a new computer, never saved my character to the cloud so I had to restart. :eek:

Sooo anyways can't add myself to the calendar, derrrrppppp.... 9AM-2PM Fri-Sun pl0x! World of tanks, LoL, and maybe some Steam games :p.
Pretty sure you has permissions to. Make sure you're on the edit screen, not the view screen (if there's a little button on the bottom right pf the page that says " Google Calendars" click that, and it should go to the edity version.
Regardless, I added 9-2, Fri, Sat, and Sun.

Pretty sure you has permissions to. Make sure you're on the edit screen, not the view screen (if there's a little button on the bottom right pf the page that says " Google Calendars" click that, and it should go to the edity version.
Regardless, I added 9-2, Fri, Sat, and Sun.
I'm sure he's glad that you, um, unearthed that information?

Don't forget fellas. Tomorrow. Borderlands 2. 7pm - 9pm. If you need to roll some characters, do so, my lvl 40 Mechro is waiting to bust some heads.

Don't forget fellas. Tomorrow. Borderlands 2. 7pm - 9pm. If you need to roll some characters, do so, my lvl 40 Mechro is waiting to bust some heads.
Would it be okay if I ran with my lvl 50 commando? I could level up my assassin, but I'd have do some grinding.

I want to stream on Saturday, but I don't know what.

Payday 2 (never played)
Dark Souls (could make for funny rage quits)
CS:confused:
CS:GO
Synergy (for funneh crowbar times)
Left 4 Dead (I think Crane is playing this)

Not sure what else.

Back