Team9000 Vehicle thread

Excide

Show us the vehicle you currently drive! (or the vehicle that you would want that is in a realistic view)

I have one at the moment, but will have a small truck(more than likely a ford ranger) for a daily driver/dick around vehicle as my secondary vehicle.

UPDATE: jeep rolled :( forgot to mention this when it happened.

current vehicle:
2002 Ford Ranger Edge.
3.0 vulcan v6, SuperCab.
GMtefpr.jpg

Show us the vehicle you currently drive! (or the vehicle that you would want that is in a realistic view)

I have one at the moment, but will have a small truck(more than likely a ford ranger) for a daily driver/dick around vehicle as my secondary vehicle.

My current vehicle is a 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon. way too many mods to list.
View attachment 138409

Why you no give us a picture of your actual jeep?

I notice most of these are Jeeps well here was mine until it was totaled a month ago by some girl with no insurance or a D.L.
My 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rocky Mountain Ed.

Attachments

• My Poor Jeep.jpg
    My Poor Jeep.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 151
I own a 2000 Subaru Outback. Seriously my favorite car I've owned so far. Though my first will always hold a special place in my heart, 1994 Ford Aspire. :cool: The Car I want is something along the lines of the one pictured, a Subaru Impreza WRX Sti. I prefer the 2005 to pre-2005 looks.
l_bbb59423689f4c0b835d23728843360d.jpg dsafg.JPG zaxscdfrtgyhjukiolp.jpeg

Back