Team9000 Vehicle thread

21606780013_large.jpg

Not proud of it. But it takes me $35 to get 500 km. So I keep it.

I want this.
2011-bmw-m3-in-frozen-black-matte-finish31.jpg

And I currently have and drive: (not original picture, but same model/color)
7qZq0E7.jpg

And my 1st ever car: (I personaly loved it. Small and fast if driven in alone, as soon as you get 2 or more people, it would almost not go up a hill XD)
Daewoo_Matiz_front_20080320.jpg

And 2nd car: (I FEEL SHAME FOR DRIVING THIS PIECE OF CRAP)
fiat-punto-55.1.1i-1997g-reg-5-2013-bijeli-1200-slika-14761807.jpg

European cars not sold in the States always intrigue me. What is it about those cars/manufacturers that they feel wouldn't do well over here?

You had me at Subaru. <3
I love Subarus. they have a lot of amazing qualities. After my car accident with my Aspire, I looked into subarus a lot in general. Safety rating and I asked past/current owners and just did a lot of research on them. I got crap manual car to learn on and after that one died my grandmother and mother helped me pay for the outback. Really I wanted to go for a wrx but I couldn't talk my mom into it. It was so lame at the time.

I apologize. I like talking about my car and I tend to ramble in general.

I love Subarus. they have a lot of amazing qualities. After my car accident with my Aspire, I looked into subarus a lot in general. Safety rating and I asked past/current owners and just did a lot of research on them. I got crap manual car to learn on and after that one died my grandmother and mother helped me pay for the outback. Really I wanted to go for a wrx but I couldn't talk my mom into it. It was so lame at the time.

I apologize. I like talking about my car and I tend to ramble in general.

It's OK, I understand. I drive a 2009 Subaru Forester and I LOVE it! I had to drive it from NC to OH during Christmas and there was high winds and a snowstorm from Western NC all the way through WVA into southern OH, and the car did amazing. I was cruising along without any issues while other cars and trucks around me were skidding and having trouble staying on the road.. The whole time we were in OH I kept talking about my Forester and it's symmetrical all-wheel drive. My wife wanted to kill me.

It's OK, I understand. I drive a 2009 Subaru Forester and I LOVE it! I had to drive it from NC to OH during Christmas and there was high winds and a snowstorm from Western NC all the way through WVA into southern OH, and the car did amazing. I was cruising along without any issues while other cars and trucks around me were skidding and having trouble staying on the road.. The whole time we were in OH I kept talking about my Forester and it's symmetrical all-wheel drive. My wife wanted to kill me.
Yeah, that's how my friends are when I start talking about my outback. I tend to ramble endlessly about it. Its been driven back and forth from PA to NE about 4 to 6 times for various reason. It was loaded up like crazy three times. I have pictures of it from when I moved from NE back to PA. Those things that can take hefty weight. It's been driven through snow storms too. I remember when I was still working at this one store I was the only one in my department that actually made it to work. It wasn't that bad really. More fun then horrible. They closed down the highway by my house and everything.

Yeah, that's how my friends are when I start talking about my outback. I tend to ramble endlessly about it. Its been driven back and forth from PA to NE about 4 to 6 times for various reason. It was loaded up like crazy three times. I have pictures of it from when I moved from NE back to PA. Those things that can take hefty weight. It's been driven through snow storms too. I remember when I was still working at this one store I was the only one in my department that actually made it to work. It wasn't that bad really. More fun then horrible. They closed down the highway by my house and everything.
YUUSSSS....
I had to drive home from work one time in the middle of a lot of freezing rain (like, a good 1-2incehs of ice) and it took everything I had to drive slowly.

Hey guys, quick question. So last night on my way home from work, I hit a damn nasty pothole and 'dented' one of my rims. The tire emptied of it's air (N2) in about 30 minutes, which was enough for me to get home and have dinner, where it finally fully deflated. Any idea if such a thing is fixable, or if I need to buy a new one?

It's not a big dent imo, but idk if it's big enough to prevent the tire to 're-adhere' to the rim or w/e. I'll try and take a picture with my potato later today..

Hey guys, quick question. So last night on my way home from work, I hit a damn nasty pothole and 'dented' one of my rims. The tire emptied of it's air (N2) in about 30 minutes, which was enough for me to get home and have dinner, where it finally fully deflated. Any idea if such a thing is fixable, or if I need to buy a new one?

It's not a big dent imo, but idk if it's big enough to prevent the tire to 're-adhere' to the rim or w/e. I'll try and take a picture with my potato later today..
You'll either need to find a metalworker who can bang it back into shape, or hit up your local scrapyard for a compatible rim. Or get a new one, but I'm assuming you want to avoid that.

It's going to cost a fortune to "fix" a rim that probably isn't even fixable. Better off buying a new rim before the broken one causes any bigger damage to the car.

provide pics....
really depends on how big is the "dent" and if it's even the cause for the deflation, might just be a punctured tire (what really usually happens on hitting potholes)

Back