[TECHNIC] crabbie1's Attack of the B-Team Server

The server mall is complete. Applications for shops are now open. Format will appear in the original post within the next day or so.

Ok Guys If you take a look at spawn you will see that gurw has been hard at work with the completion of the mall. Now i desided to make a group spacestation that all can build on .It is just the shell but it will be massive so you guys/gals can add to it and build on a section of the station .With a little help ill surply the power, all u need is ask me or a staff member on what power requerments are needed and we will install it in creative just to get this started. The powerplant that will be made by staff will be shared with whoever wants to build on it. The name of the station is crabstation and when i figure out how,will invite u to station. Also need someone with portal skills to build a portal to reach the station near spawn p.s If you want to see part of how the station will look like go to spawn. i have the sample i copy/pasted in space there

Ok Guys If you take a look at spawn you will see that gurw has been hard at work with the completion of the mall. Now i desided to make a group spacestation that all can build on .It is just the shell but it will be massive so you guys/gals can add to it and build on a section of the station .With a little help ill surply the power, all u need is ask me or a staff member on what power requerments are needed and we will install it in creative just to get this started. The powerplant that will be made by staff will be shared with whoever wants to build on it. The name of the station is crabstation and when i figure out how,will invite u to station. Also need someone with portal skills to build a portal to reach the station near spawn p.s If you want to see part of how the station will look like go to spawn. i have the sample i copy/pasted in space there
I can set up a portal easily enough.

Ok Guys I will be shutting down the server starting today to do a pc reboot starting now.I will not be able to log back online till the pc wipe is completed So dont bother looking for the server tonight.Hopefully it will be done for server start tomorrow

Ok guys/gals I completed the pc wipe and have the server back in the main drive .The only problem that i see on the server since the wipe is the link between spawn and the nether portal. Some how they dont link anymore but if u need the nether use the warp to get there .The good news is that my internet speed jumped from 30Mb down/3 up to 60Mb down and 10 up. that is a big increase and as far as i see the server does not crash anymore :)

I will be shutting down the server to install most of my steam games back to my computer. ill restart server
at around 8pm eastern today

The server will be down till dnsdynamic.org fixes there router problems. It has been down or at least bad connect problems for a week now .If they don't get there act together i will look into using the no-ip dns server :(

The server will be down till dnsdynamic.org fixes there router problems. It has been down or at least bad connect problems for a week now .If they don't get there act together i will look into using the no-ip dns server :(
Well, that explains why I can never catch it when its up and running I suppose. =/

I'm asking to be allowed into the Attack on Team B server, I've been around the community (although i'm not always active) I do enjoy supporting the T9K mates, rules, fourms, etc..

Previous roles:
Minecraft Classic (Engineer) 300+Hrs
Minecraft Survival (Before wipe) I was allowed to build and given multiple plots which I did not abuse.

Not that I play on this server but,
I'm asking to be allowed into the Attack on Team B server, I've been around the community (although i'm not always active) I do enjoy supporting the T9K mates, rules, fourms, etc..

Previous roles:
Minecraft Survival (Before wipe) I was allowed to build and given multiple plots which I did not abuse.
I vouch for this guy

Previous roles:

Patchouli vouched for you So u cant be all bad :) accepted to builder class. But at the moment today the server will be down due to a router problem with my dns domain. I will restart the server if all go's right at 3pm monday est time

Thank you very much Patchouli, and Crabby. I missed you all and look forward to playing as soon as the router problem is remedied :)

EDIT:
How long have you been on Team9000? : On and off for over 1-2years
Have you ever been banned off of a minecraft server? : No.
If so why were you banned? : N/A
Have you read and do you agree to follow the rules as listed above? : Yes.
Do you like crabs? : If I could be a person for a day without a doubt it would be crabby.

Why not just put the IP in the original post? And just host the server normally.
Otherwise you can use the DNS I personally use because I'm too lazy to remember IP's: t9k.randomfruitkillers.be
Because it's nice to be able to go "that's my name on my server."

But a new DNS might be a good idea.

Back