Terraria

Game is going to be released tomorrow (May 16th) on Steam. It's priced at $10, so I've decided to pick it up to see if it's any good or not.

It is a really good game and not really like minecraft at all except that it is block based. it has traders and several HUNDREDS of items, and it is 2.5D which makes it awesome, I wish it could be released for the DS, would be perfect

it's awesome BTW, just a heads up. Definately not just another knock-off, and Notch approves! Haters and Fanboys can't ignore that can they?

My opinions, not a rip off of MC. It is completely different. Yes you can build and dig etc, but thats like saying Borderlands is a rip off of COD. They are both shooter games and such, but completely different.

Now, I wish I could get it. Why I can not? I run a mac.... I do so wish I had a pc for gaming...

Also, I give this game two thumbs up.
Played over 50hrs and I love it.

This game is not even close to being what minecraft is.
Oranges and apples.

There's apparently an update coming sooner rather than later.

Community Castle/Storage area I built:
1d196cec.jpg

Putrid's place is connected by the walkway on the left, and Casham has a place to the far right.

Is still not so cool like Minecraft.The menu is kinda hard and is very weird for a guy who plays it for the first time.Without offense.

:mays:

Back