The Ban Game

I ban amaterasu for Hiding yourself in the heavenly cave, taking light from the world, and having to get tricked back out because you hate your brother susanoo.

I ban amaterasu for Hiding yourself in the heavenly cave, taking light from the world, and having to get tricked back out because you hate your brother susanoo.

Unfortunately, I prefer that my I joined my mom in Yomi, while my brothers and father can go rot on Earth.

I ban seanmr16 for the murder of Roger Ackroyd.

I ban seanmr16 for riding his unicycle along the yellow brick road while juggling the lion; the tinman; and the lion whilst whistling the Looney Toons theme.

i ban chrisro for not taking a picture of the fluffy bunny thrown at his window in the middle of the night by a passing clan of monks from an ancient monastary in india

I ban bobtheawesomeone for not finding over 9000 bunnies that look exactly the same and eat exactly the same thing in less than 24 hours.

i ban chris ro for making me get an 9 millon eggs and throwing them into orbit to fire the orbital omelette cannon,after making it rain chocolate :D

I ban chrisRo_96 for causing the traffic jam that kept the oil pipeline repair man from fixing the pipeline, Keeping the delivery trucks from making their rounds, inadvertently keeping Wooty from his shrimp rolls.

edit: Ninja'd.
I ban thatoneguy for banning chrisRo_96 while i was typing.

Back