The Ban Game

lacar1601 said:
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I created this thread to spawn creativity within us. Reasons based on the previous poster's avatar, name, ban reason, ban intentions, etc. are highly unoriginal and do not satisfy the rules. Your ban reasons are not supposed to make sense nor should they necessarily relate to the actual person you are banning. Be spontaneous! Be nonsensical! Be stupid!

I ban everyone who posted after the necro for breaking the rules, including myself. :O

I ban digitalzombie for having the ability to come from the technological and perplexing world of pixilated beauty and incredibleness, but also becoming a hybrid and raising from the undead to snack upon the unknowing souls that walk this planet's flesh to satiate your own hunger.

I ban babybacon for shooting a zombie while eating a turkey on sonntag!
I ban digitalzombie because, ever since the war, he never looked at me the same. It's like that sparkle in his eye left him and his hollow shell. We used to have fun, shoot guns, and smoke cigs. But ever since that god damn war, things haven't been the same. You abandoned your wife and kids. But what for!? Some bitch you hardly know?!?!?! I shudder to think what inhumane thoughts lie behind that mask. I used to think of you like a brother, but now, now I do not know who you are. They say history is written by the victors, but this story. This story has no happy ending. All is lost for digitalzombie as he decomposes into a larger monster every day. Bitterness and hatred have filled your heart. I pray one day this will all end, but for now. War never changes.

I ban digitalzombie for having the ability to come from the technological and perplexing world of pixilated beauty and incredibleness, but also becoming a hybrid and raising from the undead to snack upon the unknowing souls that walk this planet's flesh to satiate your own hunger.

I ban DaGamer12345 for interrupting my post. >:C

I ban Dagamer12345 for not cleaning his kitchen during every full moon upon hearing the cry of the sacred Rhesus Monkey as it eats its first snack of the night.

Back