The Elder Scrolls Online

It would seem I was sent two extra keys this time around, both up for grabs.
Make sure your account has a game code applied to it. It seems weird they would give you two keys like that. I checked through my email several times over and I have but the one key to give to friends in it. Because of this, I would definitely suggest ensuring you don't need the extra key yourself.

Make sure your account has a game code applied to it. It seems weird they would give you two keys like that. I checked through my email several times over and I have but the one key to give to friends in it. Because of this, I would definitely suggest ensuring you don't need the extra key yourself.

I was sent two seperate emails, each with a different code each. My account is already activated, so both codes sent are as I mentioned up for grabs.

Thee, let us know which one you're going to use, so we can give the otherone out to someone else, unless you Pixiel is interested.

Thee just confirmed he's using Casey's so mine is still up. Kris either me or Rai will get you one.

I'd like a code if its still up

Btw, how is the balance in the game? Graphics? How is leveling? Is there a one time fee or a monthly subscription?

I'd like a code if its still up

Btw, how is the balance in the game? Graphics? How is leveling? Is there a one time fee or a monthly subscription?
Unfortunately they're milking this one and you have to pay for the game and then a sub afterwards. Beta access is free though, so take it while you can.

For an MMO, the graphics are absolutely astonishing, and I think I only ever made it to level 11, so leveling isn't too bad, however it follows a typical MMO and most of your leveling will happen through completing quests, not focusing on skills (which the ones typical of the Elder Scrolls games does not exist in this iteration)

Unfortunately they're milking this one and you have to pay for the game and then a sub afterwards. Beta access is free though, so take it while you can.

For an MMO, the graphics are absolutely astonishing, and I think I only ever made it to level 11, so leveling isn't too bad, however it follows a typical MMO and most of your leveling will happen through completing quests, not focusing on skills (which the ones typical of the Elder Scrolls games does not exist in this iteration)
Ugh not only is it more expensive than gw2, there's a fee?

ESO Store FAQ said:
The Standard Edition is priced at $59.99 (€54.99 / £49.99). Once players purchase the game, they will have unlimited access for the first 30 days and can continue beyond that with a subscription of $14.99/30 days (€12.99 / £8.99)

Welcome back to the ESO beta! Both you AND a friend of your choosing are invited to participate in the upcoming ESO beta test! Join us from Friday, February 28th at 12:00PM EST until Sunday, March 2nd at 11:59PM EST. You are guaranteed access to a future beta event.

I have my beta key, and a friends access beta key for this opening. I'm most likely not going to play, so let me know if you want one.

meh I uninstalled it after the last beta weekend. (too many computer issues to play atm) but idk I'm like 50/50 about the game at this point. honestly if it was a different model I would be totally fine but atm nope and nope

Hey, I know I am a little ummmmm, how do I put this? NOT KNOWN (as I am more of a lurker) ,so it does feel a little rude, but I would like to ask if it is cool I could get a beta key for this. Not really sure how I will feel about it so I wanted to try it.

Hey, I know I am a little ummmmm, how do I put this? NOT KNOWN (as I am more of a lurker) ,so it does feel a little rude, but I would like to ask if it is cool I could get a beta key for this. Not really sure how I will feel about it so I wanted to try it.
A lurker that doesn't even successfully lurk.

Yea sure, i'll message you mine after this post. I was gonna suggest maybe making your post a little bit friendlier but eh fuck it.

Back