The fastest dying thread

Dead for 6 days.

It is 6 days. Not 7.
Dead is such a subjective term.

I mean, even if Team9000 is to die, this thread wont. I'm sure it'll somehow find a new way the piss the fuck out of me regardless of everything else around it.

434.jpg

Thread isn't dead. Carry on with your daily business

I don't like the fact that the universe exists at all. It makes zero sense to me. Even if I try to make myself feel better with some God of the gaps based fallacy, it still doesn't make sense. I don't think there should be anything at all - no matter or energy. Either there was a point at which nothing existed and then everything did (which makes no sense), or everything always existed in some form (which is impossible for me to wrap my head around). Nothing existing forever is the only thing that makes sense to me, but it's obviously not true, as I exist. Ugh.

I don't like the fact that the universe exists at all. It makes zero sense to me. Even if I try to make myself feel better with some God of the gaps based fallacy, it still doesn't make sense. I don't think there should be anything at all - no matter or energy. Either there was a point at which nothing existed and then everything did (which makes no sense), or everything always existed in some form (which is impossible for me to wrap my head around). Nothing existing forever is the only thing that makes sense to me, but it's obviously not true, as I exist. Ugh.

Unless you are nothing? :O

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Back