The LGBT Thread

That is not a fact.

There is no scientific evidence backing up any of your "facts".

Sexuality is an innate quality you say?

So cannibalism is not?

Can you prove either of those points? Shouldn't cannibals be treated equally? Or has society led you to believe that the consumption of human flesh is taboo, "evil", and downright disgusting.

I smell a double standard.

Well in that case, I'm happy for you that you have the same control over who you're sexually attracted to and who you fall in love with as you do over what you have for dinner.

How old were you when you made the conscious choice to be turned on by women and not by men?

Well in that case, I'm happy for you that you have the same control over who you're sexually attracted to and who you fall in love with as you do over what you have for dinner.

How old were you when you made the conscious choice to be turned on by women and not by men?
Thank you...

Would be better if pride parades had more normal people to show that the majority are regular people, not all this guy:

View attachment 111660
That's a good point, lots of people don't take gay pride paraders seriously and think they are whiny and crazy because a lot of them are crazy radicals, but like any other belief, you have radicals. Not gay personally, but I have many gay/bi friends and they are just like everyone else for the most part. I just wish there were more people like them parading instead of.... that guy.

That's a good point, lots of people don't take gay pride paraders seriously and think they are whiny and crazy because a lot of them are crazy radicals, but like any other belief, you have radicals. Not gay personally, but I have many gay/bi friends and they are just like everyone else for the most part. I just wish there were more people like them parading instead of.... that guy.

What I wanted to get across. I don't like those types of homosexuals.

From personal experience they are 1:3 (radical:non-rad), so it's only but so long before it becomes an annoyance.

That and being put in a situation by one, who I thought wasn't, and hid it from me until it was too late.

DC Comics launches gay Green Lantern

dd-gaygreen02_ph_WRE0111377012.jpg

It is slightly annoying, all you need to do it edit your posts.
I'm sorry, I can't accept that you could be that easily annoyed. What is different about having text in two different posts rather than in one post. Does seeing my name twice hurt your eyes or something? If multiple posts is high enough on your list of problems that you need to stop me from doing it, you're going to have to give a legitimate reason. It's way easier for me to quote 3 people by making three posts.

A lot of the posts in this thread are already ticking me off, I don't need people whining about how many times I posted.

I'm sorry, I can't accept that you could be that easily annoyed. What is different about having text in two different posts rather than in one post. Does seeing my name twice hurt your eyes or something? If multiple posts is high enough on your list of problems that you need to stop me from doing it, you're going to have to give a legitimate reason. It's way easier for me to quote 3 people by making three posts.

A lot of the posts in this thread are already ticking me off, I don't need people whining about how many times I posted.

Hitting the reply button on more than one post adds the second reply to be a quote within your post, so you reply to one quote. Then you hit reply on another, answer that quote and then move on.

Hit reply
-quote appears in text box
Answer quote
Hit reply
-second quote appears in text box, at the location of wherever you left off typing
Answer second quote

etc.

Good point. The thread seems to have veered off topic.

Hitting the reply button on more than one post adds the second reply to be a quote within your post, so you reply to one quote. Then you hit reply on another, answer that quote and then move on.

That's quite handy.

Back on track...
I'd just like to point out that in me saying
Oh, sure, it would be a sin.
And no, I don't recommend doing so.

But if you want to go all Bible-ey on us, then may I point out perhaps the most relevant passage of all?
John 3:16.

Whoever. That means it's not mutually exclusive.

Sin is one thing. Sin is bad. But God's gift to his people was forgiveness for their sins.
I'd say that (arguably) the most important principle of Christianity is that we believe that God sacrificed his own son for us so we could enter Heaven.
Isn't the whole point of Christianity that although we sin, God forgives us?
That he really doesn't give a shit?

Fuck yeah, God's awesome. He know's you've fucked up. In part, that's his fault, 'cos he made ye. But that's okay, 'cos God don't mind.
God's chill.
You're still going to heaven.

So, with all due respect, fuck you, and have a nice day.
In no way am I saying homosexuality is a sin.
Yeah.

I was talking to a Christian about unconditional love and how I think there couldn't be anyone in hell, and I thought I made a good point
God is supposed to be omniscient, right? Even those who seem like the most evil people have good reasons for doing what they do, even if they are extremely deranged or mentally ill. God knows these reasons. In fact he has always known the reasons. An infinite amount of years ago, god personally knew every modern serial killer, knew their childhoods, knew what caused them to do what they did. He knows every single detail of what went on and goes on in theirs minds, and it would be impossible for him to not empathize with them and feel what they feel, especially since he personally designed their brains and implanted their souls at conception with his own fucking hands. He knows them better than they know themselves. How could it be possible that he does not love them? Who are we to judge one of Gods creations? Taking it upon yourself to judge people for their actions and sexualities, and acting like you could ever know a fraction of a percent about the love force that is God are good examples of a deadly sin called pride.

Back