The Music Share Thread

I just took a trip down nostalgia lane by watching a ton of really old cartoon themes.

I kid you not, I'm currently downloading the entirety of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Camp Lazlo right now for my future children to watch (If current cartoons are already bad, imagine how bad they'll be in 10 years.)

I just took a trip down nostalgia lane by watching a ton of really old cartoon themes.

I kid you not, I'm currently downloading the entirety of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Teen Titans, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Camp Lazlo right now for my future children to watch (If current cartoons are already bad, imagine how bad they'll be in 10 years.)
You took me down the trip of memory feels mang. Those shows were bomb especially Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

Here's a classic fave I enjoy

Here are two fairly new bands that I just discovered whilst looking at the lineup for a festival that I'll be going to mostly to see City and Colour live.

Here's Wild Cub - I like MOST of the songs in their first and only album. Alot of their stuff reminds me of Foster The People.

And here's Bleachers - I enjoyed every single song in their first and only album. Some of their stuff sounds really throw-backy.

I just had an eargasm. Yes, yes you win. You win all of the winnings.
Moar Immediate Music, then:

Immediate Music also made a band called Globus. Here's the version of Electric Romeo with lyrics (I'm not too thrilled about the somewhat xenophobic tone of the middle of the song, but the rest of it makes up for it).

Back