The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Thread

katphish

So this is quite interesting. A while ago on the <this word is taboo> thread, we were finding out our supposed personality types using the MBTI (some kind of personality test), and strangely enough, a couple of us found this thing to be quite accurate. Some of us have taken the test already, it's just some simple yes-no stuff and should take about 5 minutes or so.

I'm curious to see how each of us differ in personalities, which is why I'm making this thread: So that we can share our results.

And yes, I do know that personality tests are not always accurate or a good representation of who you are, but nevertheless I find this quite interesting.

For those who are interested I took the test four or five times in a row, and each time ended up as INTP.

Testy-westy

Results so far:

INTJ:
Wooty
Casey
Koshii
lacar
bbgunshot
Vincent
GreenEarth
munchkin19
quazymoodo
Kerzmeister
Zennai
y2hecate
jaryeth(?)

INTP:
Skryter
katphish
MotorKat
that_taco_guy
Jyk7
clawstrider
Joost
Hawke
Qiia
Creeper
Jazz007
Pixiel(?)

ENTJ:
Newspapercrane
Fdebijl
Ustulo
TheGurw
Allimon
mikeymagic

ISTJ:
Moondoggy23
Oozinator
kingjok3r
Homerun_09
Mariolink42

ENFJ:
TheNinjaDavid/David
pasaria
Ollee
shadowwolf

ENFP:
beese
Squirley_Guy
joe34
Projecto

INFP:
RemOfShadows
DutchCheese

ESFP:
mcfar
omfgalol

ISFJ:
thee_pro
Mini_Cacti

ISFP:
nic1234

ENTP:
Downed_Foes
Vorsprung

ESTJ:
genial2222

ISTP:
konflakes
Pixiel(?)

ISFJ:
jaryeth(?)

Doesn't feel like doing the quiz at the moment:
Patchouli
Donvittorio

MBTItypeChartSmall.jpg

Whoa... I just realized that I'm doing exactly what I'm described as... making a long-ass list and organizing data...

INTPs often love keeping lists and databases in areas of interest...

Interestingly enough, a large portion of us here are "INT".

By the way, thanks everyone for taking your time and answering the 72 yes-no questions. To those who have yet to do so, cake and grief counselling will be available at the conclusion of the test.

You have Mcfar on the list twice as ESFP and INTP

Edit: Also, I had retaken the test and got ISFJ which was more accurate. I would like to be changed from ESFP to ISFJ please.

Back