The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Thread

ENTJ

Do we really need to be organized by our Classic rankings? Seems kind of douchy...
I was thinking about too and actually I had it uncolored at first but then tried to see if there was some correlation. Apparently there is none, so I've reverted everything back uncolored. Looks neater to and is easier to change thanks to the less formatting.

If there's a question that says: "You're too lazy to fill all of this in because it is irrelevant" Please direct me to said question, and I will happily answer it truthfully

It's kind of funny, because a while ago (In high school) I was definitely an INTJ, but through the last four years I've definitely shifted to an ENTJ. The more that I read about ENTJ, the more I feel like it describes me.

Holy shit there are so many places in this test where you can contradict yourself, half the time I was trying not to contradict myself than actually answering truthfully. Also questions are too broad and can be applied to many situations. In any case I got INTJ.

Holy shit there are so many places in this test where you can contradict yourself, half the time I was trying not to contradict myself than actually answering truthfully. Also questions are too broad and can be applied to many situations. In any case I got INTJ.
Plus, people are complicated and don't always fit into one category or another. I myself got differing results each time I took the test.

Plus, people are complicated and don't always fit into one category or another. I myself got differing results each time I took the test.
It was weirdly consistent for me... like I said, I got INTP four or five times in a row from various sources. Beese too had ENFP seven times in a row. So I guess it's more obvious for some than for others...
It also depends on your mood I guess, and if you're on the borderline between two of the letters it can really change each time.

INTJ wich is like me alot, and also matches the outcome when I did this test at work - although i do have INTP tendancies...

Back